Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic SS Norway picture request

SS Norway picture request

Chaps, I am after a high resolution image of SS Norway to use as a background for my Desktop. Can anybody help?

Guest replied
    Jeff,

Many thanks for this tip, I have done it and I have a stunning image that I will share later in the desktop thread

Thanks again Jeff

Leave a comment:

• Skyward
    replied
    Bill-

Go to Google and enter Das Ruderhaus which will get you to a terrific web site. There is a section for Desk Top/Wallpaper that provides photos of many ships including the NORWAY, both day and night views.
    Jeff

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks guys, I will settle for anything that will fill the screen of my laptop. I will keep looking. Thanks guys

Leave a comment:

• mrslinarcos
    replied
    Wished I had one for you Bill, all of my photos taken on the NORWAY was done with 35 mm.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Have you tried some of the great pics of the NORWAY over at shipspotting, most are at pretty good resolution.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Anybody got an image they don`t mind me using as a wallpaper??

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Jan-Olav, thanks for pointing me in the right direction for a poster, but what I`m after is a top quality image I can use for a wallpaper for my desktop to replace the image I am currently using which is currently a zoomed in image of SS France.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Originally posted by White Star View Post
    Chaps, I am after a high resolution image of SS Norway to use as a background for my Desktop. Can anybody help?
    Special *huge* discounts available for CVF members!

http://www.captainsvoyage.com/captai...ket_Place.html

Leave a comment:

Working...
X