X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hurtigruten - minute by minute

How did I miss him???

Well, here's some more pictures of "Korsfjord" :

Last edited by Daniel; June 18th, 2011, 12:39.

Comment

I'm impressed over how quick people are posting here...
      One more of Korsfjord and Glutra:

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Captain on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Yeeehaaaaaa!!!!!
        Look at him....., I saw him on the tv as "Nordnorge" throttled up and left the quay.
        (Isn't it a slight 'captains stomach' we see there? Great!!!)
        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Wasn't that wonderful!!!!

Comment

Here was another as Nordnorge left…

Comment

Some captures from Rørvik this evening:

I liked Nordstjernen's banner!:

Comment

Old Small but AWESOME .......

I really like that banner

Comment

Good morning Martin and the rest of you who have recovered from Hurtigrutens Dag celebrations! I've got this "feel I'm aboard NN" feeling more than ever today! Up for the polar circle crossing (guess of exact time just a bit out to win the competition I think!! .) Then breakfast and back on deck (aka big TV screen) to see NN meeting Trollfjord! fantastic greeting!

The weather couldn't be more perfect...at least in Norway...that's when reality hits me, looking out at a dull cloudy Edinburgh!

Comment

Good morning Seagull
                    I hope you post many pictures today, because I wont be able to see the show until tonight because Internet on this ship here is so very slow :/
                    ( Im hitchhiking from Tromsø to Stokmarknes on Orion Explorer, the boat I used to work on )

But if there is time I may jump into the familys small boat, when I arrive stokmarknes, and head out to meet Nordnorge when she approaching Stokmarknes
                    Last edited by Daniel; June 19th, 2011, 09:58.

Comment

God morgen Daniel!
                      So called real life is getting in the way a bit now (well, if it wasn’t I’d have got myself to Bodø for real by now!!!). But I will try to see something of NN arriving there. Especially as I think Speedbird said in some thread that he might not be able to get to his great spotting place when she arrives.
                      Still feeling quite overwhelmed by that truly awesome reception in Rørvik last night.
                      Oh Daniel, it would be wonderful for you if you were in time to join your family boat welcoming NN at Stokmarknes!
                      No sleep tonight !

Comment

I managed to grab a few arrival in Bodø pictures (some just snaps of the TV), just to convey the great atmosphere in case you missed it. I almost thought I had, well not really but it was certainly disconcerting to switch on to some close ups of Landegode…these are formidable telephoto lenses they have!!!!

Gamle Salten – what a lovely sight!:

Comment

I am just back home after a great stay at the Bodø Harbour. I also was onboard for a while. Talking with some journalists from our local paper Avisa Nordland.

A nice chat with NRK`s Ragnhild Sælthun Fjørtoft, and some producers. And a great stay in the TV-control-center, talking about camera-positions and so on. I also delivered some messages from people on facebook. And gave some tips in return.

WONDERFUL. This is inter-active reality-TV on a very high level.

Comment

Martin! – Just how exciting is that! I am absolutely thrilled to hear about your opportunity to interact and get involved with this epic production.

Comment

I have to admit I was, and still am, quite thrilled and excited myself. To get an audiens at the NRK-staff was the very TOP-point today.

Comment

That must have been veeery exiting! Any pictures yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X