X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hurtigruten - minute by minute

It looks like Nordnorge will meet Nordlys in Molde

Comment

This is SO emotional!....Svein, are you watching?...I wonder who is in my room at Seilet right now, out on the balcony watching for NN to arrive. Such memories of another night and another ship...

Comment

Just seen Fannfjord!
        I'm watching on the "big screen" here and typing on my iPad...oh and Pakarang I think I've just taken my 366 of the day which shows the TV and the Norwegian paper flags I got on on the 17th May (and just a tiny bit of sky!)
        Oh they're showing close-ups of NL...

...and now folk who have arrived on NN are being given a Molde Rose of welcome
        Last edited by Seagull; June 17th, 2011, 21:40.

Comment

Oh yes....., I'm watching...., and when they sailed into Molde from south, I thought about us standing there on that balkony waiting for a certain ferry. Then I told Vilde; Look, look..., THERE we were me and Cecilia!!!

Tell you what, when "Nordnorge" closed in on Molde, I sat here with my dinner (yepp, a rather late one) and red wine and thought;
          Why in heavens name didn't I go with the hourly bus (Timeexpressen) to Molde and sail home to Kristiansund with "Nordnorge".
          Well, too late for that now.

At this time, I have 40 minutes left of being 47, so I will go out to the kitchen to get a good cup of coffee and make myself a cognac, sit down and watch "Nordnorge" sail over Hustavika in the most beautiful sunset towards Kristiansund.

And tomorrow, at 9:30 AM comes the cruisship "Discovery", there are a grand gathering of brass bands in the city and tomorrow evening I will attend a celebration of a buddys 50th birthday.

WHAT A WEEK-END!!!!!!
          "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

So many memories of that night, and welcoming another special ship and our Captain with a Molde rose.

Well, Svein, I’m still up, and now that I have just seen Nordnorge into Kristiansund, may I wish you a very Happy Birthday here in this thread (I’ll make you a card in the usual greetings thread later in the day! Oops, nearly said tomorrow, but you know what I mean! –I am hoping to get some sleep before Trondheim!!!!). So thrilled that Discovery will visit you -one of my ships too!
            Have a WONDERFUL day!

www.nrk.no

Comment

I'm so happy Kristiansund showed itself from the best side...., with the Mayor and all
              And what a life in the middle of the night!!! Fantastic!!!

Nice to see that Frei Taubåtservice used their little old tug "Kar" to welcome "Nordnorge".

"Kar" is a little guy (as you saw) built in Gothenburg in 1890. Rebuilt to todays look in 1958 and still going very strong.

Many thanks also for your greeting there, my friend...., and have a very good night!!

Comment

THAT was an amazing visit in Kristiansund, my dear friend Svein. A singing Mayer. HE was indeed proud tonight.

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2069863114255

This is an amateur video of mine showing the saxophone-player Tore Ljøkjel playing when Hurtigruten arrives Kristiansund in april.

Comment

Korsfjord?

Comment

YES that is Korsfjord at Ila!!!! I was just logging on here to tell you all! and thrilled to see you'd captured her Daniel. (I'm in big screen viewing mode at the moment and my camera photo may not be so good.)

GOOD MORNING TRONDHEIM!!!!
                      Last edited by Seagull; June 18th, 2011, 07:57.

Comment

Hehe
                        Good to see i'm not the only one up early to see the arrival at Trondheim

Or maybe you have been up all night Seagull?
                        Last edited by Daniel; June 18th, 2011, 08:24.

Comment

Good morning, all!!!
                          After a few hours sleep and a fantastic visit in Kristiansund, I'm up again and on the road. This time it's "Discovery" passing Grip inbound KSU. See you later!

Comment

All pictures from me in this thread is from NRK - Hurtigruten Minutt for Minutt.
                            http://nrkbeta.no/hurtigruten

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
                              Good morning, all!!!
                              After a few hours sleep and a fantastic visit in Kristiansund, I'm up again and on the road. This time it's "Discovery" passing Grip inbound KSU. See you later!
                              It`s quite busy getting older, Sterkoder..

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Captain on TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X