Hurtigruten - minute by minute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hurtigruten - minute by minute

The puzzle "where is Hurtigruten" is very easy in the future. I need only to see the five days broadcasting again and again and I will find each place.

Comment

Originally posted by Eilun View Post
      The puzzle "where is Hurtigruten" is very easy in the future. I need only to see the five days broadcasting again and again and I will find each place.
      Where is Hurtigruten need life support. It has not been added to for months.
      Now is your change to beat the mob and post a challenge BEFORE this marathon race starts.

Comment

And now she's heading towards Kirkenes:
        http://www.nrk.no/hurtigruten/

Comment

I've watched it for about two and a half hours now, and for me..., a ship nerd and hurtigruten interestee...., I find a lot of positive points so far.
          I also know that we are just hours into a programme of 134 hours, so very much can happen along the way.

On the other hand:
          I honestly thought it would be just a notch more action. A lot more use of the 9 cameras claimed to be on board, a bit more accompanying music, more interior fotage and maybe interviews with exited passengers and so on, and so on.
          (A tips: Please, don't interview passengers on the upwind side of the ship. The wind in the mic makes it impossible to listen to what they have to say)

Well, sorry...., did not mean to be negative
          Last edited by Sterkoder; June 17th, 2011, 00:16.
          "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Epic fotage from Steinsundet tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by Polar View Post
              Epic fotage from Steinsundet tonight!
              Indeed

And did you see that beauteful Island "KINN" ?

On Facebook a TV-viewer said that the profile of "Kinn" looked like a sleeping Homer Simpson

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf
              Last edited by HurtigruteMartin; June 17th, 2011, 01:26.

Comment

And from 10 PM tonight (local time), the route from Molde to Kristiansund via Hustadvika will be shown.
                I belive the hurtigrute will be in Kristiansund around 1 or 1:30 AM...

Comment

Just been watching arrival in Torvik...and listening to the choir and the children's band there...

I absolutely don't know how I am going to be able to get anything done or get any sleep these next days!

Comment

Wonder how this project is working out in the big wide world, where hurtigrutens future passengers (tourists) live...?
                    I heard someone say that hundred of thousands are watching in Seoul South-Korea, as the programme is sent on subway tv big screens! Could it be? Is that true?
                    Is it possible to get some sort of report on how this programme is received out there, among people who are not on these forums??
                    I very much look forward to see, after a while, how this affects the life of Hurtigruten...

Comment

Bit Viking and Los 118 :

On the bridge, leaving Ålesund :

Heading in Storfjord, I believe the ferry in the picture is "Stofjord" :

I thought we could share some pictures from the voyage

Edit :Almost forgot the link to NRK, and I dont want to break the law
                      http://nrkbeta.no/hurtigruten
                      Last edited by Daniel; June 17th, 2011, 11:00.

Comment

Oh goodie... so glad to see that I was not the ONLY one sitting with the camera in my sofa taking pictures from the TV screen... it does feel like I'm on a cruise with Hurtigruten, standing by the railing taking pictures...

I saw the crew of the TIDE ferry got their air-time too...

Anyone planning to pop in to the TV program and or be somewhere along the coast?

Anyone to watch out for?

I wish they gave Kong Olav a lot of air-time....

This is awesome... I just had an e-mail from Japan (Tokyo) and they had been watching the transmission on the Internet until it was stopped... they got really sad they are not able to see it anymore.

Anyone seen anyone they know yet?

I was looking for the port Captain in Ålesund, a friend of mine, butI didn't spot him...

It is really clear that this is FANTASTIC good PR for Norway, the coast, and for Hurtigruten... a kind of PR that can not be valued in money.
                        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

A few minutes ago, my first cruise ship, the Royal Viking Sun appeared in the world's longest TV program Hurtigruten Minutt for Minutt:

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

I agree, i really enjoy this show to. When I have to leave my sofa i'm taking my computer with me. I don't want to miss anything now when they entering Storfjorden and Geirangerfjorden
                            I also have my finger ready on the "Print screen" button, so I dont miss any great pictures

Maybe this link works for your friend in Japan : http://www.nrk.no/hurtigruten/

if not, they could try this one :

http://www.hurtigruten.no/live

Nordnorge is in stokmarknes on Sunday night, so maybe I'll take my brother down to have a look. I was really hoping they were coming one day earlier, because then I would have met them on the coast somewhere between Tromsø and Stokmarknes.

Will we see "korsfjord" on the voyage?

Comment

I don't know about Korsfjord, but I have a suspicion she will appear....

Thanks for the link, I will pass it to my connections in Japan right away. (I know that during the board-meeting in the company this morning (yesterday...? not sure, due to time-difference), they were all watching the show. They had Norwegian flags on the table and really enjoyed it. They sent me a photo as evidence, but I have not received any permission to post the image (yet).

Comment

Some favorite shots..... I love the bow cam!!

... and these of Nordnorge arriving at Ålesund:

Comment

Working...
                                X