Hurtigruten - minute by minute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hurtigruten - minute by minute

Last year, during the Minute by Minute program on NRK, a lot of people got to know each other "online" on the program`s own facebook-site.

A crazy idea was created. "We want to do the same voyage together next year"

And SO they did.

26 people, most of them with no experiences from Hurtigruten, boarderd MS NORDNORGE in Bergen yesterday. And are now going to take the exact same voyage as we saw on TV last year.

Even a woman from Denmark have joined the group.

I have met a bunch of them in person myself several times. And have on regular basisi updated them of my sort of knowledge.

When they boardered NORDNORGE in Bergen, the NRK-producer of the live-program last year, Rune Møklebust, waited for them. And they had a meeting with him in the conference-room that was used as a control-center on board during the Minute by Minute-program.

Also other journalists was there to interview them.

So to all of you people who lives along the route, please meet up with flags and banners to greet and salute the group aboard NORDNORGE, in all harbours. They are all dressed up with a special and unique T-shirt with the description "BLINDPASSASJERENE" written on it. So they will be easy to find.

Comment

This was such a positive thing to read about first thing in the morning Martin, and I do remember how encouraging you were in bringing these people together … (that was obvious even with my almost non-existent Norwegian! )

The really special thing is those words “most of them with no experiences from Hurtigruten”. That’s really heartwarming to hear!

I had even for a time thought of being aboard Nordnorge during this trip, but it turned into Nordstjernen’s year for my planned-far-ahead trips. I hope that people will look out for them at the ports.

Comment

... that is my photo on the screen!

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
          You're so lucky. I would be heaven-high if it was my photo on that cover

Comment

When I was on Nordnorge last year there was the DVD in one of those display cabinets in the arcade, and I just couldn’t walk past without stopping –and said to SO many people that it was a friend of mine who had taken the cover photo. SO proud of you! So just imagine what I’d be like seeing that big screen on Midnatsol!
            (…and you can swop those "rolfl" smilies for “so proud” ones … )

Comment

I still find it hard to believe that I have taken a photo that has been used as a DVD film-cover.

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

To our US members and readers:

80 local tv-stations in the USA will air a 1 hour programme of 'Hurtigruten - minute by minute'.
                (It is told that the editors have done a great job editing...., so that the over 140 hours of film cut to 1 would be as seeworthy as possible)
                The programme will be on the tv screens in 2013.
                "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Here you go:

www.anorwaypassage.com

Comment

Oh..., ok. I thought it was news, but obviously, I must have slept in class

Thanks, Tommi!!
                    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Tommi View Post
                      Here you go:
                      Wow, 58 minutes and 56 seconds without satellittskygge!
                      ---------------------------
                      Harald Jarl, Honningsvag to Svolvaer, Summer 1985.
                      Deck plan geek.
                      The first 5 days after the weekend are the toughest.

Comment

Re-sharing the link...:

http://www.anorwaypassage.com/

Comment

Re-sharing the link...:

http://www.anorwaypassage.com/
                          Wow - thanks for re-posting. What a superb job of editing - at first look they really did pick up all the interesting bits - and the narration isn't bad either.

Nice to see Nils Somby and one of his reindeer at Skarsvåg - can see brother in law's truck in Honningsvåg, but not Rolf himself!!
                          Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Don't know if this has been posted on CVF before but here is a time laps video that take in the whole voyage in 37 min. Bergen to Kirkenes.

Not cuts from the original program, only pictures from one camera, pointing dead ahead at all times.

No commentator and no text, except the name of the ports and between which port we are at all times : http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen

Comment

NRK has come ut with a new concept for their next minute-by-minute project, but they do not want to disclose it yet. Could it be rowing with a "robåt" from Bergen to Shetland? That would make ideal slow-TV over a number of days...!!
                              Regards; Sigve.
                              ---
                              IF I WIN IN LOTTO, I COULD GO EVERYWHERE. WITH FRAM....

Comment

hahahahahahahahaha...

Who is that bulbous-bow guy in the pier with that big Norwegian flag??

Information wanted...

http://tv.nrk.no/serie/hurtigruten/d...911/25-12-2011

Comment

Working...
                                X