X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy
    replied
    Re: Cruise anløp, Kristiansund 2012

Congratulation Kristiansund,the cruise season 2013 will be a record year whit 9 calls so far ( if you take The World overnight stay as 2 calls ) And there can be more since its still early in 2013 bookings

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

There was 8 yes,but Minerva was dubble booked and was go from 2 to 1....and now Gann was booking so now we are back to 8

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

I have added one more call to Kristiansund so now is it 8 calls 2012
    Just noticed that, 'Galaxy'! Thanks!!

8 was the original number if I remember correct, then "Gann" was cancelled, and now "Minerva" is in for a second visit 26th June.
    Or maybe it's another surprice you got for me...?

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
    I'm so greatful for you updating me on the cruise visits to my hometown!
    Thanks!
    No problem
    I have added one more call to Kristiansund so now is it 8 calls 2012

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

I'm so greatful for you updating me on the cruise visits to my hometown!
    Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

The cruise list is updated,changed from Ocean Countess to Silver Cloud......

And the cruise list 2012 is now out :

Cruise list 2012 for Kristiansund

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Originally posted by Galaxy View Post
    Saga Cruises are not visit Kristiansund on their winter cruises.....
    Buhuhuuuu...

But they are welcome...., you hear welcome!!!

(Thank you 'Galaxy', for any update to the KSU Cruiselist 2012...., and beyond, if you hear anything!! Gladly I'm aware of the 2013 "Boudicca" visit of course).

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

Saga Cruises are not visit Kristiansund on their winter cruises.....

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

Thank you so much!!!
    Interesting to see that the talks between the Destination Kristiansund, the Opera in Kristiansund and cruise companies are growing fruits, so to speak...., as "Boudicca" will visit Kristiansund during the Opera Festival Weeks in February 2013.
    The interesting thing now is to wait and see what Saga Cruises say...

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

It was Minerva who was doubble booked so she go from 2 to 1 call......

I have now updated the list for Kristiansund agein....
    Last edited by Galaxy; June 4th, 2011, 01:24.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

LESS....???

Which ship cancelled? (I don't remember the original list).

Well, the thing is, Destination Kristiansund and Nordmøre is working tight with the Opera in Kristiansund and cruise companies to offer something for winter tourists.
    This might lead to visits from cruise ships in the winter season in Kristiansund, and I know the talks go on with Saga Cruises and Fred. Olsen.

What can you tell me here, 'Galaxy'...?

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied

The list is now updated whit one less call in Kristiansund 2012......

i will keep going look for more calls.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    In an article in our local newspaper Tidens Krav today, about the outdoor opera 'Donna Bacalao' at Vikaneset, the people behind that opera said that the work to revitalize the play and to get more people to discover the opera and our beautiful area are well in motion AND:
    The cruise companies and travel agents are very interested to incorporate the opera 'Donna Bacalao' in their programme for 2012!!!!!
    I'm very pleased with that info, and as 'Galaxy' already told us, the two vessels for the time being booked around the time of the opera are "Boudicca" and "Braemar".
    I really hope for many more, both for the opera and for other activities in the summer of 2012!

Never heared of 'Donna Bacalao'?? It's a story about the clipfish business on which Kristiansund is built and why the city got its city status back in 1742.

Link: http://www.donnabacalao.no/
    (Remarkably they haven't managed to make it in english, but if you want to look and listen, click on the words 'Lyd og Bilde' ).
    The link say the opera will play in 2011 from 31. August to 3. September, but that is not valid. The opera will take a pause this year.

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    'Galaxy', I can't thank you enough for bringing this list, I'm thankful to you!
    It's not you who bore me obviously, as it's not you who sign up the contracts on which ships are to visit Kristiansund.
    And as I just said in my last post above, I will still take pictures of all cruiseships in harbour, I will try to find new angles and make it a bit more interesting, and as I also said, I will even take time off work to get my pictures.
    I'm forever greatful for you taking time updating the lists!!!

That said, the list of Kristiansund consist of 5 different ships, which is an increase of one from last years 4...

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    replied
    Im sorry i dissapointed you Sterkoder,but remember 8 ships is better than no ships,even its the same year after year....

I will keep going update this tread as soon news is coming.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X