No announcement yet.

Cruise Ships of the World

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probaly on her way to Bergen,so that Tom can use her as a photo object.

best regards Thijs

Comment

it was busy that day

a departing Aidasol and Angel,an arriving qE3 and meanwhile the Braemar was visiting IJmuiden

but no trespassing, so no much better then those.

you know this place Dane,here was moored the ''EDT PROTEA''
      best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

What in Heavens name have they done with "Braemar"...??????????
          (Where's the 'shock-smily' when you need one)

Someone at yet another design office been smoking their socks again..??

(Great images though).
          "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Similarly to Sterkoder, I can not say I like that added lounge above the bridge of Braemar....

I can't find a single (reasonable) reason why they could not have done it even a little better than that box.
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Re: Cruise Ships of the World

Island princess at Skagway on my Alaska cruise

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

NCL cruise ship infront of Island Princess visiting Ketchikan, Alaska

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

NCL in foreground and Holland America in distance

Comment

Another cruise ship visiting Alaska

Another Princess Ship cruising College Fjord, only 2 cruise ships given permits a day to cruise here

Comment

ON BOARD ISLAND PRINCESS ( a look at what it is like on board )

the huge movie screen

swimming area under a glass roof ( there is also an outdoor pool )

the water fountain in the reception area

the roof and glass lift in the Antrium

Comment

Antrium , and main stairway

Comment

water feature next to reception desk

deck 15

Comment

Kiki! (excuse…I always like to call you Kiki rather than Christine….something to do with other Christines I have known with completely different personalities!)

Thanks to you and Elizabeth’s recent inspiration, I might get my first cruise piccies up today (…though I’m out this afternoon…well lets’s just say “this weekend!”

I have been so busy with the photo project that I have only just caught up with seeing your posts. They are so enjoyable, and your photography has reached new heights if I may say so. I know how much our family members, even, or perhaps especially, those who frequently see cruise ships around their home locations, appreciate the chance to see interior views. Island Princess looks really opulent, especially that grand atrium…the positioning of the white grand piano made me smile!

Isn’t coincidence wonderful …there you’ve been aboard Island Princess. And the former name of MV Discovery where I’ve just been was….Island Princess! But she is a very different kind of cruise ship, as I hope I will manage to convey in my photos.

Concentrating on ships right now…will catch up on Alaska itself later.

Comment

Here is Princess Cruises beautiful Dawn Princess, at anchor in Bora Bora on 4 May 2011 whilst on a cruise from Hawaii to Sydney Australia, where she is now based:

the other ship at anchor at Bora Bora that day was the Tahitian-based Paul Gaugin:

Comment

Onboard the Dawn Princess:

With the Queen Elizabeth 2 Dubai whilst on her inaugural World Cruise in 2009:

And with the Dubai skyline:

Comment

Working...
                                X