No announcement yet.

Norwegian Cruise Line and their Freestyle Cruising [NCL]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the ''norwegian getaway'' arrived this morning in Rotterdam.
    to early in the morning,or wrong time of the year for so early,so when we arrived at the cruiseport,she arrived too.
    not that many images,wont come much more also.
    but here are 2 of them.

she will leave this evening with the ''Lucky few'' invited travel agents and others,return monday morning earlier as today and sail monday evening with paying guests.
    Last edited by janihudi; January 12th, 2014, 13:34.
    best regards Thijs

Comment

• ombugge
      ombugge commented
      Editing a comment
      Rosemaaling fra Hardanger??? Nearest to anything Norwegian I can think of with this ship.
      Malaysian maybe???

• janihudi
      janihudi commented
      Editing a comment
      wel,her name is ''norwegian'',so there is something Norwegian on this ship.

• Sigve
      Sigve commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure she is a fine ship, but her decorations are awful...

Oh, for just a moment I thought I'd strayed into the street art thread!
    Actually my least liked feature is all those rows of windows below the bridge. The painted hull looks good in these photos as the colour tones fit in perfectly with the those of the early morning sea and sky and surroundings, and nicely contrasting with the darker red in the design. I really like your photos Thijs. Bet I wouldn’'t be looking at this ship anything like so long in a photo with bright sun and blue sky.

Comment

if you compare those with the ''breakaway'' at the former page in clear sun, (which i like) then i also think it wouldend be much better.
      but those colors are not as bright too as on the ''breakaway''.
      best regards Thijs

Comment

[QUOTE=Seagull;n168954]
        Actually my least liked feature is all those rows of windows below the bridge.QUOTE]

you mean those?but i rather see it like this,than that big white wall of HAL's ''Rottredam''.

best regards Thijs

Comment

• ombugge
          ombugge commented
          Editing a comment
          I presume they cannot just send the crew out with a paint roller to repair any scratches, or cover any rust spots, on this ship??
          Powerful lady that. Cross between a Mermaid and Poppy the Sailorman??. I prefer the one in Copenhagen though.

Is it made by LEGO??

• Seagull
          Seagull commented
          Editing a comment
          Ummm, but, at least to me, on the Rotterdam that "white wall" feels more balanced by the dark blue hull with the white stripe around the bow, and there is a level below the bridge that kind of breaks up the slope.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

• Seagull
              Seagull commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha, they should have had the mermaid's hands higher so it would look as if she was supporting the guys standing on that wing

• ombugge
              ombugge commented
              Editing a comment
              OK so it is LEBO, not LEGO.
              But what is "lebo"??
              I tried to google it, but ended up with some twits from a South African lady called Lebo Pule.
              That can hardly have anything to do with this ship, can it??

the playground with waterslide.

though the water runs,no one on board to slide in it

best regards Thijs

Comment

there is a new flat in Rotterdam.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

these are them al,as i said,to early,so no sailing images from sea or the canal,they won't come eather,she sail in the dark,arrivés even earlier as today on monday,and sails again in the dark.
                      best regards Thijs

Comment

Should these ones be in the street art thread? Poor boat!

Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

What is that on the bow of the life boat in the secon photo of #207? A bow thruster?

---
                          Thank you for the great photos. I imagine I would be that guy in the last photo of #201. All the other balconies empty and I'm out there in the wind & cold taking pictures (OK, it looks like a cabin steward, but it could be me with a glass of wine in my hand.)

Comment

Working...
                          X