Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norwegian Cruise Line Project F-3 << NORWEGIAN EPIC >>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by janihudi View Post


    A really good set of photographs. It just struck me that in 30 or 50 years time, CVers won't have nearly as much fun trying to identify this ship

    Comment




      best regards Thijs

      Comment





        best regards Thijs

        Comment






          best regards Thijs

          Comment




            the beauty and the BEAST

            best regards Thijs

            Comment




              best regards Thijs

              Comment




                best regards Thijs

                Comment






                  these are just a vew from the 224 images,not to mention al the images that are taken of the other ships that come and go`s into port
                  best regards Thijs

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                    Heard she has now left the ship yard, heading for the first passenger pick up.

                    Will she be taking passengers for the crossing, I wonder?
                    as far i know only crew from france to rotterdam.
                    today it pick up passingers who are;
                    prise winners from the newspaper,
                    people from traveling companies,
                    and other invited persons,
                    but not paying passingers.

                    it sails this eve at 19,00h to southampton and wil be back monday morning at 6,00h where paying passingers step on board for the cruise to southampton and then to miami
                    this i heard
                    best regards Thijs

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                      You read it here first ....
                      Merely my exuberant cheeky way of being pleased to be of same mind as your good self regarding the Norwegian-ness of this “ship”, Ombugge!

                      And janihudi – you have just achieved the impossible – a photo of this “ship” that is beautiful to behold!
                      Originally posted by janihudi View Post

                      Comment


                        Thank you so very very very much for sharing all these detailed shots of the brand new ship.... ship or monster or whatever people may wish to call it.

                        She is very different - no doubt. It will take some time for me to get used to her, I think.

                        Do you have any close up's which shows the lifeboats or the lifeboat arrangements?
                        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

                        Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

                        Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

                        Comment


                          Great shots janihudi. I wonder why they have highlighted her ugly top deck by painting it blue? The colour just draws your eyes straight to the ugliest part of the ship?

                          Also, i would not rate anyone's chances if they fell overboard from one of the higher decks, unless of course you landed in one of the life boats. Talking of life boats, i still think that is a crazy place to put them, any collision at sea is liable to wipe one row of them out, thus rendering them useless at the time you may need them the most. They still look like they were nothing more than an after thought.
                          Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by janihudi;35388[URL=http://picturepush.com/public/3648013
                            [/URL]
                            Even the tug has a bit of problem "getting it up" for this one it appears.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Steve.B View Post
                              Great shots janihudi. I wonder why they have highlighted her ugly top deck by painting it blue? The colour just draws your eyes straight to the ugliest part of the ship?

                              Also, i would not rate anyone's chances if they fell overboard from one of the higher decks, unless of course you landed in one of the life boats. Talking of life boats, i still think that is a crazy place to put them, any collision at sea is liable to wipe one row of them out, thus rendering them useless at the time you may need them the most. They still look like they were nothing more than an after thought.
                              And there are no spare capacity on this type of ship. A lifeboat missing spells catastrophy in an accident.
                              I just insisted on 300 % capacity for a rig sitting on a HLC to make sure that they had redundancy in ALL possible circumstances. Now, give that some thought.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by pakarang View Post

                                She is very different - no doubt. It will take some time for me to get used to her, I think.
                                after spending al those hours around it,i get use to it,after a while you looking more and more to things (personaly i like the bulb on the bridge,that give the look of a flying bridge),and then the only thing i dont like are the 2 topdecks and the goose tail at the stern.
                                meanwhile i caugth myself naming it ,her and she

                                Originally posted by pakarang View Post
                                Do you have any close up's which shows the lifeboats or the lifeboat arrangements?


                                best regards Thijs

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X