No announcement yet.

Norwegian Cruise Line Project F-3 << NORWEGIAN EPIC >>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only resemblance I can see to the Norway on this new ship, is the forward part of the two decks above the bridge... other than that, there is nothing I feel even remotely resembles our beloved and deeply missed Grand Lady....

I dearly wish NCL had opted for a brand new Norway II instead of this .... ehhh.... ok, for this time only, I'll call it what they want me to call it.... a ship.
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

the only match between them is that they are build from metal and glas.

stupid painting and stupid bridge with that bay window (point in the middle)
      best regards Thijs

Comment

The paint job looks like a Vegas' showgirl's eyemakeup..........

Comment

Norwegian Epic July 10 Maiden Caribbean Cruise Now On Sale

Norwegian Epic’s first Eastern Caribbean cruise on July 10, 2010 goes on sale to the public today. Prices are from $1,149/person, based on double occupancy. Ports of call include Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands and Nassau, Bahamas. Guests can make a reservation by contacting Norwegian at 866-234-7350, visiting epic.ncl.com or calling their travel agent.

The ship’s 2010 inaugural sailings to the Eastern and Western Caribbean, available as seven-day individual sailings or 14-day combined sailings, from Miami are available through April 2011. The ship’s Western Caribbean itinerary includes calls in Costa Maya, Mexico; Roatán, Bay Islands, Honduras; and Cozumel, Mexico.

Norwegian Epic will make her inaugural transatlantic seven-day cruise on June 24, 2010, departing from London (Southampton). The 4,200 passenger Freestyle Cruising ship will arrive in New York, her first port of call in the United States, on July 1, 2010.

The 4,200-passenger Norwegian Epic will offer world-class entertainment with Blue Man Group and Cirque Dreams™ & Dinner; new accommodations with the largest luxury complex at sea; a unique collection of 20 dining options; incredible nightlife with the first ever true Ice Bar at sea; and a multi-slide Aqua Park with the biggest bowl slide on water.

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Same Dare as Oasis of the Seas, Storli. Get to Miami......DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh

the monster,godzilla,FRANKENSTEIN is coming to Rotterdam
              at 19-6-2010 taking invited guests of the touring and cruising world to a small cruise on sunday and taking paying guests on 21-6-2010
              best regards Thijs

Comment

Hope this arctitect has been fired and that the ship will for all eternity be on
                the other side of this planet from Scandinavia, so we don't have to even see
                the shadow of it

The decks below the bridge looks perfectly fine, but that huge
                storage container above the bridge??
                At least try to make it future looking like Celebrity Equinox and sisters
                View more photo's at my Flickr photostream blog

Comment

The only comment I feel I can come up with is "thank goodness she is not named the Norway II"....

Comment

Sea trials:

Comment

I can not beleive the tall man lift on a barge. The slightest ripple must cause those guys to move around quite a bit.

Comment

Its official - the worlds worst looking cruise ship of all time. What are the architects thinking of here? I like the description above of a container stuck on top of the bridge. Clearly it has been designed to look good from the inside looking out rather than the other way around - which some might argue is fair enough for as a passenger you will spend most of your time looking out. But at least some attempt could have been made to make the exterior even remotely less box like - as said above like the new Celebrity ships - interesting external profile (not pretty in a classical sense) with fantastic interiors.

Comment

Don't be so harsh on the poor ship, she can't help looking like this...Maybe she just has huge brains :P

Comment

Originally posted by Majaorca100 View Post
                            Don't be so harsh on the poor ship, she can't help looking like this...Maybe she just has huge brains :P
                            Thats really funny.... hilarious!

Comment

Let us hope she has something inside because entering beauty contests is not a way forward for this one!!!!

Comment

The market will show, if this will be a dream to people to spend their time in an ugly shoebox.... me not!
                                Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Working...
                                X