No announcement yet.

Norwegian Cruise Line Project F-3 << NORWEGIAN EPIC >>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know the purpose of the "duck tail" on her stern. It does not create revenue generating hull volume so I assume it is to fix some problem.

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
      ....my shipspotters companions;wesley ,my son at the front and cornel,my nephew at the back....
      Oh! Is this our CV’s Wesley and Cornel? – I hadn’t made the connection before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks so much, Big Boat Bill, PilotDane and Janihudi for holding up the "smartass comments" section of CVF while I was away.....

I dub the Epic "Frankenship" to go with "Las Vegas of the Seas" (LV of the Sea for short)

Comment

The best thing about Frankenship is the artwork on her bow...but could her name be any BIGGER??????

Comment

Janihudi---Wesley's age???? (I have a 16 year old daughter, remember....)

I think we might be heading to Amsterdam after the cruise next summer................

Comment

In the modern vernacular of the young..

Epic Fail.

Comment

Originally posted by ehp View Post
                Janihudi---Wesley's age???? (I have a 16 year old daughter, remember....)

I think we might be heading to Amsterdam after the cruise next summer................
                that little fellow of mine is 18,wil be 19 in september.
                but i dont know if he is still allive by then,he take the car, my car to often.you dont touch my car
                he has his drivinglicense for 3 weeks now,and when he go for a pi,he take my car,first he dussn`t want to do a thing for us,and now everything, as long he can to take the car. MY CAR
                18 is late for americans,but in europe you may start drivinglessons after your 18 birthday
                best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                  Oh! Is this our CV’s Wesley and Cornel? – I hadn’t made the connection before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  besides us 3 i brought another family member to here,
                  but the best english come from wesley.

when you look at our images,you could see that they where made at the same places,
                  but you have to know that,when you looking at it
                  Last edited by janihudi; June 28th, 2010, 20:48.
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

Yep, Thijs- kids are the same the world over....(yes, Wesley and Alix, we are speaking of YOU!!)

Amazing how much they are willing to do for you if it involves driving/freedom......

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                      that little fellow of mine is 18,wil be 19 in september.
                      but i dont know if he is still allive by then,he take the car, my car to often.you dont touch my car
                      he has his drivinglicense for 3 weeks now,and when he go for a pi,he take my car,first he dussn`t want to do a thing for us,and now everything, as long he can to take the car. MY CAR
                      18 is late for americans,but in europe you may start drivinglessons after your 18 birthday
                      and who cleans and washes the car every time? Me!!

so i earn some driving time with it

Comment

Nice return, Wesley. Have fun driving!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wesley View Post
                          and who cleans and washes the car every time? Me!!

so i earn some driving time with it
                          hahahaaaaaa,kids.
                          kids can say the funniest things
                          best regards Thijs

Comment

Epic from the air:

With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Some news about EPIC arrival in NY:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/norweg...k/407071797619
                              With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                              Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

After seeing pics of NCL Epic, I think I threw up a little bit in my mouth! This ship somehow has made the cattle ships of other cruise lines actually look good. I hate to think how bad ships will look in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X