This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice 'action' additions there Thijs!!!
    LYSBLINK SEAWAYS visited Kristiansund today, and I barely came to my spotterplace in time. Glad I asked my daughter to grab my camera from the bag and prepare it, because when I pulled the parking break in my car, there were just enough time to jump out of the car and shoot...

For detail lovers out there

Turning west around Innlandet...., sailing into the sunset...
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
      Nice 'action' additions there Thijs!!!
      thanks Svein,i have some other in the waves,but with the sony and from far,maybe i place some,maybe i'm not.

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
      LYSBLINK SEAWAYS visited Kristiansund today, and I barely came to my spotterplace in time. Glad I asked my daughter to grab my camera from the bag and prepare it, because when I pulled the parking break in my car, there were just enough time to jump out of the car and shoot...
      wel thats the live of a shipsspotter Svein,fast in,fast out the car,even Ivy knows it now,how spotting works.

great shots,i Always like it when i see people on the bridge,a.the vessel is close and b.they don't sail on there own.(yet)
      best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
        wel thats the live of a shipsspotter Svein,fast in,fast out the car,even Ivy knows it now,how spotting works.
        Oh boy, yes. Haven't had so much fun for a long time. Any chance of doing more this time, Thijs? Mind you, as soon as I've unpacked I'll be down at the quay to see what's coming, but not for too long because I'll be strolling around my beloved little city, soaking it all in again.
        Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
        Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

well ,1 thing you won't see,thats for shure!!!!!
          best regards Thijs

Comment

In my minds eye, I shall. And always will, Thijs, especially with my "botje".
            Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
            Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

wel thats the live of a shipsspotter Svein,fast in,fast out the car,
              Yes, and as long as we have a police in our row of members, we have to be on the right side of the speed limit.
              Today we were on a family shopping tour and not a photo session, so as I knew how far from the spotterplace I was, I had to ask my better half and daughter to find something to grab on to as we were "slightly" (but safe) over the limit at some points ;-)
              (I always get a comment (a friendly one might I add) from our member when I describe my day on the hunt for good shipping images :-) ).

Comment

and who may that cop be then?
                from Rotterdam city to the coast is 40 km,on the water,over the roads much more.most of the time Always on the wrong side of the limit.
                specially now the make a new port and we can almost jump over to the UK,but we have to drive around that new port.
                best regards Thijs

Comment

and who may that cop be then?
                  It's possible to find that out when reading a comment or two in my posts over the years, but if he wouldn't tell himself, my mouth are sealed ;-)

Comment

Don't worry Thijs. The cop has no jurisdiksjon in your country, and by the way, he has retired.

Drive responsibly and carefully!
                    Øistein

If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you...

Comment

Let me underline that I always do. To be serious, I might be in a hurry every now and then when I'm out chaseing ships, but I never take chances..., and I'm never hazardous.
                      Combine that with my little "colouring" of my stories, and you might have a true picture of a busy spotter ;-)
                      Happy retirement Oistein. I didn't know... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Oistein View Post
                        Don't worry Thijs. The cop has no jurisdiksjon in your country, and by the way, he has retired.

oof good to know,i hate racing with the police.

enjoy your retirement Oistein.
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                          i have some other in the waves,but with the sony and from far
                          like those.
                          the ''star aruba'' outbound from Rotterdam ,on a windy day.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X