This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehp View Post
    I'm glad someone ELSE get's this excuse, Sterkoder............
    As soon as I get an income, I'll get myself a proper phone subscription and I can wreck those prepaid cards with incredibly bad rates!
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

As soon as I get an income,
      Any news...? You know, we X our fingers for you!!!
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
        Any news...? You know, we X our fingers for you!!!
        They are ...umm... imminent...

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Ok...., understand.

I don't want to lure you out on slippery roads here...., but does any of the imminent news involve ANY golden stripe/s...?

I know you can't answer, but I'm first in line of all who want all the best for you, you know...

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
            As soon as I get an income, I'll get myself a proper phone subscription and I can wreck those prepaid cards with incredibly bad rates!
            That iphone is REALLY tugging at your heart, I can tell.....................

Comment

Ow god! My wife wants an Iphone. She is like a child at Christmas. I want an Iphone... I want an Iphone... I want an Iphone... I want an Iphone... I want an Iphone... I want an Iphone... I want an Iphone... I want an Iphone... I want an Iphone...

Back on topic. Once again I am jealous of you guys having such a view in your back yard.

Saturnus looks somehow sleek and clean. It is funny how the different camera angles make her look differently.

Comment

Sveafjord at Rørvik a while ago:

Two fishing vessels also at Rørvik a while back: The Frøyfisk and Frøyhav:

Comment

Two fishing vessels also at Rørvik a while back: The Frøyfisk and Frøyhav:
                  Yes, they are two boats and they have something to do with fish, but not fishing vessels in the true meaning of the word.
                  They are in fact live fish carriers.

The little red guy in front there, "Buster" is a small tug built in 1956 and still going strong with Taubåtkompaniet AS as manager and Boa Offshore AS as owner.
                  Her engine deliver 1080 HP (795kW) and she has a constant max bollard pull of 12 tonnes.

Nice images again, J-O!

Comment

Fishfarm working platform, the "Æge" in early morning light in Kristiansund today

Comment

Day-glo green!!!

Comment

Now that is a boat color I love.

Comment

Beautiful images Bengt, thank you very much. Great to see some images always.

I like Remøy, kind of a cute vessel.

Nice to see that the snow is about to disappear as well.

Comment

Trawler "Røstnesvåg" is yardnr. 35 in 1972 from Storvik Ship Yard in Kristiansund.
                            (Storvik was acquired by Sterkoder Ship Yard in 1985)

Comment

"SC Aberdeen" in Kristiansund yesterday morning at 07:00....

Comment

Boy, Bergen Faith is low in the stern. The aft deck looks to be less than a meter above the water.

Comment

Working...
                                X