Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ombugge
    commented on 's reply
    So when can we expect to get a race report and more from Abu Dhabi?

• Seagull
    replied
    For SURE pakarang! ...a bank-account depleting holiday!!!! ...but ABSOLUTELY worth every penny and UAE Dirham

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    You are on a banking holiday (the SANTANDER-clue)...?

Leave a comment:

• Tommi
    commented on 's reply
    That seems to be fun! Have a great Race-time!

• Seagull
    replied
    It's been a complicated month, but I am nevertheless getting away for a week, and no ship involved! - but perhaps mascot Sea-Troll's uniform might give you a clue!

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Welcome back, Lady C!

Leave a comment:

• Seagull
    replied
    I'm back! ...but with a lot of things that must be done before settling down to look at pictures - mine anyway. But I just HAD to look back right away at pakarang's photos of Kotor and Dubrovnik, in particular. I enjoyed them so very much at the time, and now I've been to these places for the first time myself - and from aboard Serenissima too! Thanks to our ever-inspiring pakarang.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Bon voyage and welcome back with a ton of new images to sort through...

Leave a comment:

• Ralf__
    commented on 's reply
    Have a nice trip on Serenissima!

• Seagull
    replied
    I'm away for a couple of weeks! That FRAM trip report will resume on my return!

Leave a comment:

• PoloUK
    replied
    Hi Cecilia from me too. Hope things settle down fairly soon.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    I'm sorry to hear of D's problems, Cecilia. The Chrone's is quite enough without anything else. But at least it hasn't stopped him getting stuck into the technical side of life!

Leave a comment:

• Seagull
    replied
    I’'m back after a good trip aboard MV Azores - thanks for your concerns and your good wishes. I ran out of time to post here while I had internet access in Bergen before the crossing back to Hull.
    Since then D has ended up in hospital but is now home, though as well as the Crohns playing up, it seems with a further chronic problem (of the kind that less straightforward folk generally refer to as “the waterworks”).
    Seems to be feeling better today for he is happily installing Windows10 on umpteen computers ...including mine at his place. So this brief "heads-up" is probably all from me for the next few days!

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy
    commented on 's reply
    Azores and Seagull was in Olden tuesday 21 yesterday it was Britannia and Seabourn Quest who was in port.

• PoloUK
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, Sigve's right. Seabourn Quest was the other ship in Olden, Azores is in Bergen. BT article seems to confirm which ship though.
Working...
X