X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pakarang
    replied
    Originally posted by ehp View Post
    soooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!! LOTS of photos, please!!!
    I do have photos.... it was such a thrilling experience to meet both Lady C, and ostafjells and his wonderful family at the same time... WAOW... can you imagine, 3 members on the same boat at the same time! Perfect. I think that was a brand new record!

I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to both Lady C, and Svein with family, for taking a moment out of your time to visit me on the bridge of FOSEN.

Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    soooooooo jealous!!!!!!!!!! LOTS of photos, please!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied

I guess Cecilia will be in K'sund too, on a southbound hurtigrute to Ålesund, but in K'sand..., as far as I know right now, I'm going to meet Cecilia and Jan-Martin ('HurtigruteMartin').
    Just seen the berthing plan and Captains Manual now, and I'm delighted to see we have a hotel room just a couple of hundred meters away from the hole circus

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I just thought about that as well...I was thinking about everyone on that side of the pond (was just on Facebook chatting with Helgeland/Joakim) and it dawned on me that Lady C said she was going to K'sund....

and I don't know..but is Ostafjells/Little Svein in Trondheim now too? So many of y'all...

Anyway, restatement of instructions, Lady C. Hug EVERYONE (you will have to use a polevault or platform shoes to get to Big S, I suspect) for me. Are you all really going to get together over the next few days??? HOW EXCITING!!!!!! Oh, how much FUN you are going to have, Seagull! Sounds like you timing is PERFECT!!! SO see, it worked out that I couldn't pop over there later in the year (and better for my bank account, what with the leaky bathroom......)
    HAVE SO MUCH FUN ALL Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: K'sand....K'sund....I know they are different........so confusing...I guess y'all are gonna be in k'sand???????

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    If you see our Captain, give him a hug for me!!!!!!!
    And what if she spot The Commodore Big S....???

Leave a comment:

Working...
X