Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old crewmember signing on again:)

Hi!

Well first of all very nice to see this forum is still going strong . Sadly i havent been helping the last year. So guess i have to work on my rank again.

My reasons for not posting anything the last year is very simple. I have been out at sea most of the time and we are still waiting to get internet onboard. And when i have been home i simply forgot all about it.Until today

I was acuttaly meeting Black Watch down in the mediterranen on here way to italy some time in April. Took some pictures but my camera got stolen when i disembarked.

Been spending my whole sunday evening browsing your new web page Jan and I have to say, the design and content are very good reading If u had a dollar every hour u spent making this forum/web page you would be on the front page of forbes magazine:P And as far as i could understand u moved back to Norway? Nice to have u back even though after what i could tell from your web page the circumstances could be better. Sad to hear.

From now on ill try to post and upload some pictures from time to time. If we get that F!"#ing internet onboard. I still have some weeks of vacation before im going out again for another new 2 - 3 months

Brgds tomveb
    Last edited by tomveb; August 24th, 2009, 00:12.

Hey...., great to have you back!!!!!
    Look forward to further postings from you, and welcome back again!
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Yippee!! Glad you are back with us!!!!!!! What a nice surprise for Jan-Olav when he checks in sometime the next few days!!!! Soon as he can, he'll move your count over from the old forum, and you'll instantly be something like a first officer......

As I was new when you last posted...catch me up!! Where have you been (the sea's a big place) and what are you doing???

Comment

Welcome back and thank goodness you found your way back to us!

Been missing hearing from you and feel honored that you are back for a while.

I will transfer your old post count to this board as soon as I get back to Trondheim!
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
          I will transfer your old post count to this board as soon as I get back to Trondheim!
          Your old post count of 616 posts from the old board has been added to your current 4 posts on the new board (this one): your total post count is now 620 posts!

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Was that the fastest rise from Apprentice to First Officer in maritime history????

Comment

Old Forum Commodore seeking reinstatement

Well I have re-discovered this forum - I note that I have not posted for some time indeed so I will need to fix that - in fact I think my last post was on our Mother site.

Great to see all the new posts for the RVL thread - I have some more interesting photos etc for this which I shall post soon. Also photos from my cruise at Christmas on Celebrity and on Holland Amercia in March up to Singapore.

Now I shall have to spend the next few days reading up on what everyone has been up to.

Cheers Mark jd

Comment

Welcome back, Mark!!!!

Hope for many great postings and pictures in the future....
                "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Yes, welcome back to a very familiar name from our old forum, nice to have you back!
                  Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

markjd... you have no idea how happy I am to see you back to our family! I have been thinking of you many times and wondered whatever happened to markjd...

Thank you for returning to us and so honored and glad to have you back!

I think you may need more than a couple of days to catch up with everything, because we grow fast and have some pretty splendid and greatly interesting threads all across the board!

Welcome home Commodore!

Comment

Thanks to you all for the welcome back. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things on this great forum.

Comment

Mark, We have missed you. Welcome back!!!!

Comment

Thanks for that - it is good to be back onboard.

Comment

Noticed the name G. of S. Florida in “Welcome to our newest member” recently and thought I recognised it from old-forum. Great to have you back onboard, and look forward to your posts .

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                              Noticed the name G. of S. Florida in “Welcome to our newest member” recently and thought I recognised it from old-forum. Great to have you back onboard, and look forward to your posts .
                              Yeapp... that is quite correctly observed. I'm also thrilled that G. of S. Florida has found his way back to us again. I'm eagerly looking forward to read his informative posts again.

Comment

Working...
                              X