Like to say hi all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like to say hi all

Name is john im in a wheelchair been in one over 30 years had a trip on the Lord Nelson 3 years ago was only 7 days over to France but on that ship were the best days of my 30 years
    regards john

Welcome to CVF, John, good to have you here. Take your time to have a good old browse around, then you'll soon be posting like the rest of us. I think you will find plenty to interest you here, ships, places, planes and much else. We have some good artists here, too, which will please you.
    Good luck.
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

John...so delighted to have you with us! Please tell us all about your trip. Let us know what was special..

We are quite a fun and friendly bunch...and we are glad to count you amongst our merry band! Tell us all about yourself...you will learn to keep up with us quite quickly!!!
      Welcome aboard!!!!!

Comment

Hello and welcome, John.
        I learned about the Lord Nelson and the wonderful work of the Jubilee Sailing Trust after I had seen her Leith in July. So would be thrilled to hear about your experiences.

Comment

From me as well, a very warm welcome on board our "merry" little board.

I hope and at the same time, know that you will enjoy your time with this polite and knowledgeable family.
          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Oooops..., missed a thread....

Anyway, welcome aboard our CVF, John!!! (Rebel???)

I hope you find our "world" an interesting one and I look forward to learn more from you as time goes by.
            (Thanks to you, I learned about "Lord Nelson", and I read your interesting story!).

Enjoy your stay in here!!!
            "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Working...
            X