• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy birthday Ralf!
    Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Thank you all for the kind wishes. Some journeys are allowed these days and so we had a nice ride...

95476647_3488463657850063_3871597375902449664_o by Ralf Plinta, auf Flickr

95588159_3488463647850064_4295703676732833792_o by Ralf Plinta, auf Flickr
      Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

• wherrygirl
        wherrygirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah, that little white car...... Now I wonder....... is it????

....yes, it is! It is a very wonderful car - we guess from new on. We drove so many different Minors meanwhile - mostly Travellers, but none of them was working so smoothly and gently like this one. And no one is farting so nicely! It is owned not longer by my friend Guido (he sold it some years ago because of another must-have-car). But my other friend Patrick bought it and we all three have a garage community, so that is just a detail. It is still there and prepared to have another ride with you whenever you want.

Comment

• wherrygirl
        wherrygirl commented
        Editing a comment
        There now!!! I hardly dared believe that it might be!. It is so long ago that we had that wonderful drive that I was pretty sure that your friend must have sold it by now. Yet, your photo was obviously aimed at it and probably also at rhe car behind. so that I just wondered........
        You had arranged that I should see the Morris, you rascal, keeping it a surprise. When I looked at it I never dreamt that we would then have a drive in it,.plus the trip was made all the better because we were going sightseeing anyway. I treasure the photos that I took of that little white Morris.
        How I'd love to repeat the experience, but I'm fearful of travelling overseas now, as the AMD is steadily worsening and I might have trouble reading all the vital signs - probably end up in Russia again!
        As that old song goes, thanks for the memory. All part of a great long weekend, Ralf.

A great salute to Sterkoder, Happy Birthday!

Comment

Svein, have a great day. Here is something to laugh and lern:

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/d...=Recommend_DES

https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/d...=Recommend_DES

I know, where the most beautiful of these cars is...

Comment

Working...
        X