X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Members not seen for a while

In response to your good wishes Paul asks me to:
    thank our CV family for their concerns.
    Although I am not much in the way of long conversations at the moment, I very much appreciate their kind thoughts on my welfare. It means a lot to me.
    Of course I will be back on CV in time, and hopefully have long, and as always, interesting conversations with CV folk.
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

Another Paul that has been absent for a long time is Paul Cobb. Anybody who are in touch with him??

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
        In response to your good wishes Paul asks me to:
        And I'm somewhat calmed by him saying he'll be back.
        I remember, you can tell him, with joy the conversation/postings we had new years eve a few years back. That range among the best hours I've had here at CVF. Thanks Paul!
        All the best to you from me here in Kristiansund, Norway!
        "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
          And I'm somewhat calmed by him saying he'll be back.
          I remember, you can tell him, with joy the conversation/postings we had new years eve a few years back. That range among the best hours I've had here at CVF. Thanks Paul!
          All the best to you from me here in Kristiansund, Norway!
          From Paul:
          That’s very nice of Svein to say that, I miss having long chats with him.

Indeed, I would be hugely grateful if you passed the message on that I’m doing relatively fair and will get around to posting again on CV in the not too distant future.

I’m just a bit under the weather right now with all the ailments I have at the moment.
          Ivy

Comment

It's the last day of this year and I thought I should really make the effort to say Hi to everyone.
            I even managed to get myself out for the odd short outing, so not completely a hermit yet. Although I haven't been able to go very far though.

I hope each and every one of you has had a great Christmas, and here's hoping you all have a great and happy New Year!
            Who knows what 2013 will bring us, but I do hope for good health and happiness for all members of CV!
            Infamy, Infamy.... They've got it in for me! Said The Laughing Assassin.

Comment

hey Paul,nice to hear from you again,al the best for you in 2013 and a lot of good health.
              best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                hey Paul,nice to hear from you again,al the best for you in 2013 and a lot of good health.
                Thank you sir! Have yourself a great evening Thijs!

Comment

thank you,just 2 hours and a whole newyear starts
                  best regards Thijs

Comment

So good to see your post Paul. A toast to good health is a traditional one at New Year, and I raise a BIG glass filled to the to the BRIM especially for you.

Comment

It's so nice to read your post, Paul!
                      I wish you all the best for this new year and pray that you'll be of better health than last year!
                      Hope to see a lot more from you here at CVF, so...: See'ya!! :-)
                      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Good on ya, Paul. Am waiting for the water pics. now.
                        Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                          So good to see your post Paul. A toast to good health is a traditional one at New Year, and I raise a BIG glass filled to the to the BRIM especially for you.
                          Thank you very much Cecelia, I would toast to your good health too if I could. No alcohol allowed for me unfortunately.
                          But I had a cup of coffee if that would count. :-)

Originally posted by Sterkoder View Post
                          It's so nice to read your post, Paul!
                          I wish you all the best for this new year and pray that you'll be of better health than last year!
                          Hope to see a lot more from you here at CVF, so...: See'ya!! :-)
                          Ah, it's always nice to talk to you Svein, if only we could have had a New Years Eve like we had the year before. That was legendary in my book, always will be! lol
                          All the very best to you for this new year, let's all hope that we all see this year through in good health. I am definitely hoping to feel a bit better too.

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
                          Good on ya, Paul. Am waiting for the water pics. now.
                          Bless ya Ivy! I will get some photos on here for you and the crew in a few minutes, in the Photo Assignments section.
                          And it goes without saying, a very Happy New Year to you!!

Comment

Happy New Year to you Paul, good to see you making a few posts again. Hang in there bud, and here's wishing you a better 2013!
                            Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve.B View Post
                              Happy New Year to you Paul, good to see you making a few posts again. Hang in there bud, and here's wishing you a better 2013!
                              Happy New Year to you too Steve! I am putting in a few posts when I can , and hopefully we'll all have a decent new year.

Comment

Originally posted by ombugge View Post
                                Another Paul that has been absent for a long time is Paul Cobb. Anybody who are in touch with him??
                                Hi, Ombugge, I'm still alive!

Haven't looked in for a little while. Just checked the update on HMS Killham. Not sure of what to make about the interest from the potential buyer. However, she appears to be underused at present looking at the recent photos.

Thanks for asking. I'll try to look in more frequently.

Best wishes to all.

Paul.

Comment

Working...
                                X