First Apple in 15 years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehp View Post
    show-off!! You hobnobbing with celebrities!!!
    Only local one's...
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

hmmmm let's see...last time I checked...one Jan-Olav Storli was in Rorvik, Norway...and one Preeti Barameeanant is (now, this is an assumption...lol) somewhere in Asia, prolly Thailand... and there is NO ONE in the world that would call that "local", Pak....

By the way, he would never tell you, so I will....yes, our Captain knows P'Bank....the lead singer of Clash.....How cool is that??? (and yes, I am green with envy, because I've gotten addicted to Clash's music.....)

Hey, I live vicariously through the thrills of my friends...what can I say???

Comment

NOTE TO ALL: It was our Captain that led us off topic THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had NOTHING...repeat NOTHING...to do with it.......

Comment

NOTE TO ALL: It was our Captain that led us off topic THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had NOTHING...repeat NOTHING...to do with it.......
          It's a plague... it's addictive....

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Yea, get back to talking about my little 1gig Shuffle.

Comment

gee, one little gig? How many songs can you get on that one? 20??? LOL Of course, it's handy because it's the size of your pinky fingernail....

Comment

gee, one little gig? How many songs can you get on that one? 20??? LOL Of course, it's handy because it's the size of your pinky fingernail....
                Mine is also just 1 Gbyte and more than enough for me!

I had another 'brand' before' with 16Gbytes of space, but never used more than less than 1 Gbytes on it... hence the 1 Gbyte is large enough...

Comment

What have I missed here?? I've got 14.5gb of "stuff" on mine...............

Comment

First you bash my ***y lime green 1gig Shufle and then you admit that your iPod needs a serious cleaning out. Should I ask what is in your purse? Some old gum wrappers? Perhaps an old Abba song you never listen to?

Comment

Originally posted by pilotdane View Post
                      First you bash my ***y lime green 1gig Shufle and then you admit that your iPod needs a serious cleaning out. Should I ask what is in your purse? Some old gum wrappers? Perhaps an old Abba song you never listen to?
                      I must say, that was a quick and funny reply....

Remember what an unknown Lady once said: it's not the size that counts....

Comment

I have finally gotten around to moving my iTunes to my computer at work which has high speed Internet access. Did you know that if you double click on a song iTunes will play a sample. That is so cool! I think I spent $20 today buying songs.

Comment

That's the problem with opening Itunes....that Genius kicks in...and suddenly there are a lot of songs I simply "HAVE" to have......... mostly from college, etc......but I am starting to live vicariously through the music the kids listen to...most of it is garbage, but there is some good stuff out there...

Comment

Working...
                          X