X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janihudi
    started a topic Animal shows

Animal shows

Wild animals not in the nature but in educational shows of all kind.
    so instead for every park a separate thread, showing them here.

sunday we visit a birdshow with owls, hawks, crows and vultures.
    unfortunaly no eagles.

• wherrygirl
    replied
    That's OK, Thijs, but it was just the funny impression I had when I looked at the first one. But they are beautiful birds and your phone certainly does justice to them, doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    i had taken from them from close,but zoomed in of the phones image and copy them.but i didn't feel much for it to drag the camera with me when we go back in the afternoon.
    so no better pics than these

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    To be honest, when I looked at the first one I wondered if you may be pulling a joke on us, as it seemed almost to be a cardboard cut-out. The phone does give a very good image, but maybe it is because it seems to flatten the perspective somehow and they are such good close-ups, that made me wonder. Good to see them, anyway. I like that third one, particularly.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

dont have photo's of the forth one,ohh and taken with a smartphone

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the annual market and fair was this weekend in Giessen.
    there was also a man with 4 owls,no show,just there.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    I have had time to get a really good look at your magnificent photos now, Thijs. They are handsome creatures though if I'm honest I don't like to see them tethered. But that doesn't detract from the beauty of your photos. Whatever you may have lost the previous time you went to the show, I doubt if they would have been better photos than these. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• PoloUK
    commented on 's reply
    Bit too much fat on me I'm afraid - think I'd be hard to digest.

• janihudi
    replied
    we don't have wings,so an easy prey for them

Leave a comment:

• PoloUK
    replied
    Great photos Thijs - why do they all look like they're eyeing us up for lunch?

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    yes seen it,but the second show arn't that much images of

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Did you see my reply here?
    Looking forward to more.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    An owl is a bird of prey, yes. I was talking generally, but even an owl might want to make sure there is no BIGGER BIRD OF PREY hovering above.
    However, before you say it, I know that owls - apart from the Little Owl - are night creatures, so the skies above would probably be clear! Zie je?

• janihudi
    replied

there where 2 shows that day,this was the first one,got a few from the second too.
    this afternoon to Amsterdam for 2 cruise vessels,the ''albatros'' and ''Celebrity Silhouette''

Leave a comment:

Working...
X