No announcement yet.

SS365 – Seagull's Skyscape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to thank you all, my dear CV family, for coming along with me on this journey, for all your interest and encouragement, for putting up with me at my most annoying… and for all the fun we had with “favourites”!!
    Here are the final few images of this special year . . .

Comment

Day 357– 2010 November 13

Comment

Day 358– 2010 November 14

Comment

Day 359– 2010 November 15

Comment

Day 360– 2010 November 16

Comment

Day 361– 2010 November 17

Comment

Day 362– 2010 November 18

Comment

Day 363– 2010 November 19

Comment

Day 364– 2010 November 20

Comment

Day 365– 2010 November 21

Comment

I went back to where it all started, and, one year after that first gift of a rainbow, stood in the same place at the exact same time and looked at the sky.
                        Full circle, a cycle ending as it began…the same, but different…

Seagull’s Skyscape

For Jan-Olav
                        With love and thanks
                        for your inspiring influence and life-changing friendship.

Leith, 2010 November 22

Comment

And... of course due to one of our main topics and one of our most important reasons for our come-together here my favourite of week 52 is day 357!!!

But again each of the pictures has a special detail, which thrills me and makes it special for itself:

The glance of the ship's lights on the wet Bergen-pier in #358...
                          Both crisp clear - the wing of the plane, the snowy mountains some thousand feets deeper and the the magic colour gradient on the horizon in #359...
                          The harmonic colour composition including frame in #360...
                          Three "floors" of clouds, each representing a different weather in #361...
                          The shining stairs (?) inside the building in #362...
                          Again stunning colour composition + clouds + sunlights, all together in #363...
                          The half mountain in #364...
                          The B/W picture in #365, which actually is not B/W...
                          and finally deepness of the final picture. You just want to walk into it.

I was about to say: "Look at the development within a year" and went back to the first week. But i may not say that: Go back for yourself and check it! Marvellous pictures from the first shot.

Thank you so much for this unique project and for all your work. This was wonderful to follow. Congratulation!!

Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Congratulations on the completion of your one year long project.

I can't wait to learn more about what was your thoughts now as you have completed it. What was the hardest, what was the best thing with the project.... and would you ever do it again?

And, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so very much for your dedication. I'm at loss for words (and as you know me, that is something that doesn't happen often).
                            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Oh, Cecilia!! What a way to end! Simply splendid!! THIS NEEDS TO BE MADE INTO A BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So very proud of YOU!
                              (Now don't dare take a photo of sky for at least a week!!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
                                .... each of the pictures has a special detail, which thrills me and makes it special for itself....
                                Thank you so much for this unique project and for all your work. This was wonderful to follow....
                                Ralf, thank you so very much for such a thoughtful and considered response to the images of these final few days, and for being such a staunch supporter of Skyscape throughout the whole year.

Comment

Working...
                                X