SS365 – Seagull's Skyscape

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
    # 197 reminds me on my holidays last week... and that is positive mood.
    Thanks so much Ralf. I'm looking forward for more about your holiday tomorrow . Yes #197 was really nice and atmospheric outdoors.
    But today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Look back at #199 from earlier today – here is the same view now (not focussed on the exact same distance because I can’t see the trees and aerials I focussed on before!)

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
      Day 196– 2010 June 5

i love this one!! it has enything in it red sky,the silouet of the bridge,nice mountains....

Comment

I have to agree with Wesley, i also love that photo, there is just so much hidden away in it that really makes it interesting, in such a subtle and mysterious way.
        Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Day 198 is my recent favorite. I don't know if Oliver Twist or Mary Poppins will appear magically from the photo.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful images.... this has been a very interesting year in review...

And you are almost done... what do you think about that?

Are you glad you started this project and that you have made it so far?
            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
              ....And you are almost done... what do you think about that?
              Are you glad you started this project and that you have made it so far?
              Errr, what kind of arithmetic is this?? Even 200 done leaves 165 still to do . . . ALMOST DONE?????????????
              I’ve only just finished celebrating half way!

But yes, when I’ve done teasing you . . . yes of course I’m glad I started and of course I’m glad I ‘ve got this far.
              Remember what I wrote at the very beginning - "I wanted so very much to show pakarang what following his project had meant to me, and just how much of an inspiration it has been. Embarking on my own project would surely be the best possible way of telling him these things and saying the biggest possible thank you imaginable."

Well, something that is for you has turned out to be also something deeply important for myself.

Comment

165 left is "almost done" in my eyes... just a couple of more months!

Imagine how empty you'll feel when you are finished... you may want to continue on another journey as well...

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

....just a couple of more months!....
                  Here you go again! ... just a couple of more months! – and I thought you were the guy who loves the summer weather. When I finish, it will be three-quarters the way through November. That’s probably way past the last posting date for me to send your Skyscape Christmas Card or Calendar! And it will be WINTER and COLD!

Ok . . . I get it . . . . the same guy who just can’t wait to get the things he wants. Anyone would think this was the latest trendy must-have gadget thingy - an iSkyscape perhaps

And any moment now you’ll be reminding me today is Tuesday and where are the next seven photos . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                    .......And any moment now you’ll be reminding me today is Tuesday and where are the next seven photos . . . .
                    Yes, where are they, Lady C?

Comment

Yes, where are they, Lady C?
                      Right here, right now!

Comment

Day 200– 2010 June 9

Comment

Day 201– 2010 June 10

Comment

Day 202– 2010 June 11

Comment

Day 203– 2010 June 12