X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TNAalesund
    started a topic Photo Assignment: Gallery of sunrises and sunsets

Photo Assignment: Gallery of sunrises and sunsets

I think this thread shold be continued from the old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=327

Sunset behind the alps of sunnmøre with Borgundfjorden in front.

Last edited by TNAalesund; December 17th, 2008, 10:14.

• wherrygirl
    replied
    I said I'd come back later to study some of the later photos on this thread. Given the thread's title there were bound to be some beauties but even just looking at the last page there are images shown which would rival any from the top "world-class" photographers. I haven't always kept up with them, but there they were to enjoy "later". It breaks my heart to know that in a few weeks they will all be gone.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    No, there was another reason for me this last month or so, in fact two reasons latterly, that were taking up my time.

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    the same reason that i missed a lot, less and less at the forum

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    If Yves would take a lift in the HC, there is no time for taking images, he would see so much which he wants to know about,and the driver talks a lot with his hands, that i will miss a lot

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Hey, I'm trying to catch up - in your Ditjes and Datjes thread I discovered your posts that somehow I have missed, here there are more and elsewhere some of Ombugge's. I think I know why, but now I'm trying to see them all. returning later.
    Going to download #1019.1 and see if I can take that cable out in Paint. Remember what I did to that den Bosch market place scene?

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    I tell you, Yves, take no notice of what he says - you take your life in your hands if you ever hitch a lift in his HC.

• janihudi
    replied
    have to drive slower,always a cable in the image

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    with a smartphone i can keep one hand on the wheel, and many times i lift the upperlegs for some extra help to keep it straight.
    when i did it with the Nikon it was mostly a good luck and when there wasn't much traffic i used 2 hands, otherwise just one hand and hope the best of it.

• yvneac
    replied
    Nice shots Thijs. But I wonder :do you keep your hands on the wheel when you photograph???

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

this one i like ,so much to see

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    it's Always nice to start early, see the sunrises.
    but at this comapany i start more at the time when it's already to bright.
    but here a few when i could start early

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    those boys wouldn't had the rest to enjoy the Sunrise.

• Sterkoder
    replied
    The most epic sunrise I've ever witnessed. Just about an hour before the first allied soldier got killed exactly 75 years before, on D-DAY at Gold Beach, Arromanches, France.
    ​​​​​​IMGP2266 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    thanks guys

it was cold at ground level, the roofs of our cars were frozen that day.
    that those clouds became flatten out,
    i thought that it came of the wind that was blowing there on higher level, on a way that the steam couldn't got higher.
    but to be honest , idon't know how the atmosphere works anyway

but it was such a great senery.
    the orange sky, the morning duw, the straight up gooing ''steam'', and then the flat out on the higher level
Working...
X