• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I had several goes at taking this photo, crossing and re-crossing a few times and clicking the camera while walking without at all seeing exactly what I was taking! I was pleased with effect of the bus, people crossing the busy road, and the merging together of the street decorations.

Comment

Comment

Sri Veeramakaliamman Temple’s origins date from the time of the early Tamil settlers in Singapore, though many reconstructions and additions were made in the 1980’s.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

View from Race Course Road, along which are many Indian restaurants.

Comment

Shree Lakshminarayan dates from the 1960’s conversion of existing premises into a modern Hindu temple. It appears to have a strong social as well as religious role for the community

Comment

This house of Tan Teng Niah, who owned a number of local businesses, was built in 1900 and is described on an information board as being one of the last surviving Chinese Villas in Little India.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X