Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Here also is to be found the long established Hindu temple, Sri Krishnan, rich in ornate detail.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

As if to emphasise the cultural diversity of the neighbourhood, there is the nearby Chinese temple of Kwan Im.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

As you may have noticed on the first photo of Kwan Im temple, I was scarcely any distance from the Ibis Hotel following these perambulations. So much is there to see in just a small area.
                          But with limited time at my disposal, I now set off, back across the road works, to my initial starting point at Little India.

Comment

Little India is located around the Serangoon Road, with many shops and places of interest, but in my usual fashion I wandered here and there, cutting through back streets, allowing distractions, getting a feel for the neighbourhood, and not in the least following any particular plan. It’s probably best if you look at my photos in a similar frame of mind, rather than expecting a particular sequence or route!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X