No announcement yet.

This is Strängnäs, Sweden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is a really catchy song, I liked it. A beautiful song with a catchy tune, about leaving nothing behind and things changing.

There is almost a Eurovision Song Contest feel to it, just a little better. Gracefully shot and edited as well.
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

The town is still standing:

The ghost house?

And snow there were:

Comment

• yvneac
        yvneac commented
        Editing a comment
        Great pictures from your town, as usual.

Nice mood in these pictures. More?
      Regards; Sigve.
      ---
      IF I WIN IN LOTTO, I COULD GO EVERYWHERE. WITH FRAM....

Comment

I like it. Especially the Thai Garden on a Swedish waterfront. And then the snow two pictures later.
        Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Thank you all.
          Actually, I haven't been photographing so much during this winter, mostly sponding time to make some music instead. But a few more can ofcourse be found.

Yet another spooky house:

The swing bridge from 1936 has lately gotten some new LED-lights:

I guess that LED-lights were not in the original plans back in the days wen the bridge was constructed.

Comment

I'm not too eager to use my camera during wintertime either. The dark season is starting to get on my nerve now, and I can't wait for the summer.
            Watched the SF-channel on tv yesterday, where they aired, for God knows what time, the Swedish classic movie 'S.O.S Selskapsreisen 3' with a story from the Stockholm archipelago (I belive it was), and my only thought was; Ok..., now THAT is what summer looks like...
            Last edited by Sterkoder; March 12th, 2020, 22:16.
            "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

• Tommi
              Tommi commented
              Editing a comment
              I usually photograph quite much during wintertime, but this year I have prioritized some other stuff.
              Sällskapsresan 3, that's a real classic, and yes that's from the Stockholm archipelago.
          Working...
          X