this is Jersey, channel islands 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobie Cat Race Day in St Aubins Bay, Jersey, Sunday 10th April

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

Hobie Cats out in St Aubins Bay with Elizabeth Castle in the background

The Martello tower and Gunsite cafe, built in the old gunsite. ( some towers have different names )

past cruises 2000 ncl crown odessey mediterranean 2006 ncl marco polo baltic 2007 ncl marco polo mediterranean... june 2010 pacific princess, mediterranean . may 2011 island princess alaska . june 2015 NCL Star Norwegian Fjords

Comment

These latest beach images really makes me miss and long for some beach time!
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Originally posted by pakarang View Post
          These latest beach images really makes me miss and long for some beach time!
          hi Jan, lucky me i go there most days, as live 5 mins away, other photos i put on the sails around the world ( i think they should have gone on the photos thread on sailing ) i will get there in the end. The sky jump landings will be starting soon on the beach, so will get some photos of that for CV

Comment

This is a view of the entrance to one of St Helier Marinas

some of the boats in the marina for the boat show

boats for sale

Comment

This is The Lamplighter Pub with flags out for the Royal Wedding and Liberation Day next week

Jersey Museum Building

the old part of the Royal Yacht Hotel

The Steam Clock in St Helier

Comment

Is the pub inside looking like outside and if so: is it a girl's pub???

Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Originally posted by Ralf__ View Post
                  Is the pub inside looking like outside and if so: is it a girl's pub???

I haven't been inside !!!!! not a girls pub !!!! i was waiting for them to finish painting the building to take a photo.

Comment

Originally posted by kiki42 View Post
                    This is The Lamplighter Pub with flags out for the Royal Wedding and Liberation Day next week

Thank goodness this is not the front of my own home...

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

The Jersey Maritime Museum.

new arrivals of the famous Jersey cows

Comment

Oh, I'd like to go to the Jersey Maritime Museum very much!

Comment

Re: this is Jersey, channel islands 2011

I did a walk about around St Helier ( capital of Jersey )

NAT WEST BANK

high street

Comment

St Helier Town Hall

Comment

OLD COURT HOUSE BUILDING

STATUE IN ROYAL SQUARE NEXT TO COURT HOUSE

Comment

ST HELIER INDOOR MARKET

Comment

Working...
                                X