No announcement yet.

These are the Giant Mountains between Czech Republik and Poland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a fun vacation. I assume the kids all had fun.

I am surprised at the number of people on top of the mountain and along the trail. Must be a very popular destination.

I'm glad to see you were able to enjoy a pint (Czech Pilsner?) by the fire.

Comment

Another fantastic report Ralf, from another fantastic holiday! I always enjoy reading and watching your travel blogs.

I very much liked the look of all those steps that went up and down through the rocks leading you all to the boat. Looks very spectacular. And the actual boat ride sounded like it was very amusing! Not too sure about the snake though, would not want to meet too many like him.
      Your charts, your radar, your eyes and ears - if all 4 agree, you may proceed with caution.

Comment

Thank you all for your comments. I actually did not plan a report, so i just collected the pictures we made. So a lot of details are missing, but i am glad, you enjoyed it anyway.

Beer distribution is an important aspect on a cottage. My colleagues from the factory have a tiny beer cooler there, which allowes also tapping with air pressure, without CO2!! Perfect temperature and taste. The lemonade for the children was also tapped with air, there we used a bicycle pump.
        We first had a 12° Premium, then a 12° English Pale Ale (yummy), continued with 11° Lezak and finished the last evening with some bottles of the first one.
        Children alternated between raspberry and orange lemonade.
        Information about our drinks can be found here:
        http://www.primator.cz/pivo
        http://www.primator.cz/limonady
        Last edited by Ralf__; November 11th, 2010, 15:45.
        Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Working...
        X