Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    There aren't european truckbuilders anymore that build torpedo's.
    Those what are build now ,are build by costums companies.
    The iveco strator is an Australian model,but with the narrow cab, a Dutch garage build them now here too but with the wide cab.
    Scania don't build them either anymore, a Dutch company designes a new torpedo model for the latest scania model

• pakarang
    replied
    I really love those "torpedo-trucks" - this is what I remember from my childhood years. There is one in Trondheim, operating out of the part of the port called Brattøra. I think it belongs to Stokke Transport.

It's a Scania I think.

http://www.stokketrsp.no/index.php

I know the son of the owner, he was a trainee at the ferries a while back.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    still busy at the Jac.Kool models

the Merc is to reconise now from the back

also got the right size of decals now for the containers aswel the type stickers of the merc, 1933 , which stands for 19 tons and 330 hp

al 3 ready for the varnish

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the torpedo is still alive

it's also the model were Jan de Rooij won his first Paris-Daker rally with

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    this was the torpedo

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    I'M SO HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

tekno will bring the DAF demo truck from the commercial vehicle exhibition in Amsterdam
    it was the DAF 3300 ,they also present the DAF 2800 nat, a torpedo truck.
    both presented in American style
    offcourse i ordered one,
    well i ordered 4.
    one for me and for Wesley and Peter, and for a DAF geek i know from facebook, his father was a friend of me when i was just a kid

life can be even better when they also bring out the torpedo model.
    was already made years ago by lion toys,but tekno bought lion toys, so they can bring it on the market

there are still companies using this striping or kind of
    Last edited by janihudi; July 4th, 2020, 20:15.

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    I had a truck in my sandbox!.

The owner was the owner of the house we rented. I have seen a photo of it not too long ago, if I find it when I get home, I will share it with all of you.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    Mine too Ralf, but i spent them in a cab of a daf 2800 or 3300.
    Both my uncles drove daf.
    The one was home every night, and with the other i was the whole week away, in Germany of France.
    Last edited by janihudi; March 12th, 2019, 20:39.

• Ralf__
    replied
    Partly i grew up in the cabin of such a mercedes 1632. my uncle drove one and travel with him was a favourite way to spend my school holidays.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    finished the reefer unit, much more than spray it white and placed the sticker and done

Last edited by janihudi; March 10th, 2019, 23:22.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    painted the door and top rail aluminum color and also the rubber blocks black

also painted (with a marker) al the straps black and the belts silver

put al those parts together as a trailer and many boxes are empty, they al fit in 1.5 shoebox

Last edited by janihudi; March 10th, 2019, 22:58.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    The trucking company of Jac.H.Kool was the trucking company for Nestlé.
    With the containers it was milkpowder as for drink use, and baby milkpowder, with the curtain trailer empty cartons from papermills to one of the factories, steel plates from what is now tata steel to cutting factories when it was on a rol or there own 2 powder factories when it was plates form. And after formed to cans to one of the other factories. They had 4 milkpowder factories in holland . And a soup and smash potato factory we're load with the trailer as with containers, and with the reefer trailers we load the chocolate stuff at the factory were the Nuts and the bros bars were produced.
    I had drove 2 days (4 trips a day) from papermill to them, at the last day i had about 100 nuts bars.
    When i started there at Kool , Nestlé had 7 factories and a DC , they have al sold them except 1, the baby milkpowder factory, al the sold factories still producing mainly for Nestlé

• pakarang
    replied
    Great job! Your collection is coming along very nice.

Ahhh... and now I want to eat Kit Kat!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X