No announcement yet.

Any model vehicle collectors out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smart one, the DAF truck, I like the livery. What was the imperfection with it, Thijs?
    But now you have these models you are HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY again, eh?
    Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
    Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

• janihudi
      janihudi commented
      Editing a comment
      they used the original daf mirrors instead of American style mirrors ,also they made them silvergrey instead of Chrome.
      They made the bumper aswel of the corner spoilers silvergrey instead of chrome. The handle behind the doors should have been longer, and the panel behind the doorwindow were the handle is placed should have been a flat panel.
      But this was the only model with a flat panel, because of the demo model. The older cabs of this model had also Windows there ,aswel at the backside of the cab

• wherrygirl
      wherrygirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Ye gods and little fishes!!! You're an encyclopedia of trucks. Name any truck of any year and you will describe it in all the exact details. You're wasted sitting behind the wheel, you should put all your knowledge into a book, publish it and then retire on the proceeds.
      OK, OK, I know which you prefer! But think of all the ship chasing you could do, as and when you like......

• janihudi
      janihudi commented
      Editing a comment
      that would be great, dooing whatever i want, not thinking of what it al cost
Working...
X