Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    my name is M.C. Vink a Dutch guy, translated to English, so living in Holland, but the model is build as an American truck. and Holland lies in Michigan
    Last edited by janihudi; October 14th, 2019, 21:16.

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    Almost M.Vink, Holland - or did you make it up?

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

got the decals in for the duel DAF and i was at home at monday (the HC got new brake pads) that i thought the place them on the model

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    yep ,you're right

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    at this moment the kit will be thrown on the pile of other kits.

• Ralf__
    replied
    I am just wondering. Do you have the GigaSpace configuration? Or was it the BigSpace? I remember some discussion - wait, i found it, yes you have the GigaSpace...

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Great! A model of your own rig would be awesome to see! Can't wait to see the results! Happy building Thijs!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    also bought a kit of the Mercedes ,to build the Highway Cruiser .

there are also 3 trailers on there way, need a second Mercedes kit too

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    bought today a model of a flower ecport company.
    i already had the manufactory model,but this is from a modelbuilder and is more correct.
    nevertheless at some points is the tekno model better than this one,but overall this one compares the Original better

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    Thanks Ralf.
    can't remember if i had mentioned earlier, but the scale is 1:50.
    the most factories use that scale, Tekno ,WSI ,Conrad, Lion Toys, Joal as for the biggest factories, smaller factories also use that scale.
    siku was 1:55 but stepped over to 1:50.
    a little manufactory in England Smith models but others also made them in 1:48, but that is because thwy made them in inches and recalculated it is 1:48
    French companies use the 1:43 scale, which has as +point that cars models al made in 1:43, so trucks and cars fit together.

Leave a comment:

• Ralf__
    replied
    This is really amazing. Which scale is it? 1:43? I looked back, but i think you did not mention it.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    working at all the models the same time

the reefer trailer is in the varnish, so i can paint the other colors now ,starting with the air suspension

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    placing the name plates behind al the windscreens,but then i see the michelin mascottes arn't white

a lot of plates

Leave a comment:

Working...
X