Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janihudi
    replied
    now the duel daf is ready ,it's time to pick up the next one.
    also one for myself, the manure truck a Renault Magnum of Kasteel Meeuwen, Meeuwen Castle.there close to a castle there of the village Meeuwen.

Last edited by janihudi; December 31st, 2019, 15:44.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    placed the lights on the trailer

painted the mirror silver grey, they had used 2 trucks of 2 differend models, it's just what image you look at that moment, there are differend colors on differend trucks

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    now the chassis is fied again ,i placed the hose pole and hoses to it, also placed the ladder at the tank

gleu on gleu is not always a solution, but painted black the most of it wil be gone

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    that driver was kicked out of the firm, but in that time envoirement wassn't an issieu

• wherrygirl
    replied
    That M. C. Finch really ought to take more care of his fleet. Nobody's going to send their goods in a truck like that! . He must be bankrupt by now for lack of business. Dear dear!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    but last night while drilling holes for the air hoses the chassis broke in two.
    AAARGGGGHHHHH
    made some 2 components gleu and smeer the whole breakline in and let it dry overnight

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    already one and a half week past of mu holiday and just started.
    spend more than a week on the cd's of trucking music.
    placed a lot of initiny bits on the Duel daf

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    and because it's a old rusty and neglected truck, i made some rust on the model and i came from a time that envoirment wasn't a isseu that trucker tanked the trailer really full and got the hoose out even before it was empty and the chemicals ran over the tank, but wath the heck

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    What an amazing work you have done on that one!

The details are all so impressive.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    Good-on-yer, matey.

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    Many English people are put to shame now.

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    Yep, I know what the name Thijs is short for, and I recognised the M.C. Finch as being you, but I was intrigued about the Holland, Michigan bit. So I Googled it, and found you hadn't made it up - for there it was. Clever old chap, aren't you!
    By the way, a bird lays eggs, but Holland lies in Michigan. Don't mind me correcting you, but many, many English people forever get this wrong, so be a good Dutchie and put them all to shame!
Working...
X