Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janihudi
    replied
    last saterday there was a truckshow not far away,there i bought those.

3 renault magnum trucks and a patato trailer as we call them ,but they discharged the patatoo's by a convaier??? band or moving band from the back.
    this trailer is for a friend who needs it for a client of his,the trucks are for me,
    1 stay in the show case and the others for rebuilding them.the model i make of a menure truck ,the company owner ask me to build them for him to,about 10 models.
    had surch for them and could buy 10 trucks and trailers,called him this afternoon ,he was just intrested in the price,which i don't gave in advantage.
    but told him ''not under the 100,00euro's a piece.''
    oh ,not intrested anymore.
    thats nice spending many hours to found them,and he want them for less that what i have to spend for those models.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    though is should place some decals (i want to do a lot those 3 weeks of holliday ,that i have now,yes you're all stock with me the next 3 weeks) i didn't feel much for it to do. sunday afternoon.
    instead i painted a stone trailer,they are grey and have to be black.
    1 trailer toke me the whole afternoon,and stil some things to repaint,but thisis the result.
    the grey one without the cran is the Original,the black one the painted.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Clipper, when you have everything sorted and you know where you are again, that restoration will certainly be something to tackle. Well worth doing.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    a great feature thats is,also in those days they knew how to enjoy kids

Leave a comment:

Working...
X