• Time
  • Show
Clear All

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

A very nice model.

It is odd to see the trailer wheels so far forward. Here in the US the trailer has two axles and they are much further back.

Comment

so it is odd to us that those axles are so far at the back.
          with those 3 on the trailer at that place it takes a lot of weight from the truck axle,but then again,the most trucks in usa are 3 axles trucks.

btw,this truck has a rubberduck ornament as well,but to reduce it 50 times (scale1:50) there wassn't much more left to show.
          i have images of this truck,with the duck,shell look where i had them
          best regards Thijs

Comment

DAF Dutch Quality Flowers
            DAF XF105 Super Space Cab met Zwanenhals oplegger.
            DAF XF105 Super Space Cab with Ghooseneck trailer.

Geschatte levertijd: 3e kwartaal 2011
            Richtprijs: €155,-
            exspected delivery time: third quarter of 2011
            exspected prise 155,- euro

will be made by tekno models.

truck is from the same company as the truck shown by Ivy in the truckthread

and from the same painter
            Last edited by janihudi; December 4th, 2010, 14:28.
            best regards Thijs

Comment

yesterday i was at the ''oliebollenweek'' (kind of donuts) at tekno models, where i byed this guy a stonetrailer and lots of parts.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

and with the truck i had taken this stonetrailer just a little differend in color,hardly to see,a b- choise,some paintdamage and minor other things.but can be repaired.

best regards Thijs

Comment

The details of these models are really impressive.

But with your knowledge of trailers, how accurate are they really?
                      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

the last few years they are better and better,before that it was something that looks like a trailer,not much detail in it just a chassis with a reefer or tank or box.
                        not that many choise.
                        now there are more players and they won't do fur another producer,so many types of trailers now and very well detailed,with differnd kind of chassis
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

The reason for asking is that I used to collect aircraft models whilst I lived in Thailand... and some were of a much higher quality than others.

Thanks for answering so fast!
                          With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                          Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

i was just reading quick (what is more and more the last days,a quick read) the new posts,and your question showed up.
                            i cant tell you about aircraft models,but the latest developments,isthat the technics are gonna be better and better.
                            they give the computer the messurments and the draw with 3d cad (you're a computer freak,you know the exact name,but the use that programe in car drawings too).and the computer make a production molds that are better and better,so the detailing is that as well.
                            some price; to devolep a new truckmodel in the 1:50 scale costs about 200.000 euro, only for the truck, so you can reken that model producers not like the facelifts that truckbrands do on there trucks.
                            the modelproducers have to changce there molds ,while just for a grille, al the other parts didn't change from the original.
                            but a lot of parts are in the same mold,and diddn't change.
                            i will try to make some images of yesterday models and today models,but just trucks,i han't have any other models exept some car models
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

today in the neighberhood, was a demo day of the paris-dakar veka team,they drove the red m.a.n trucks
                              images come in the sporttrucks thread.
                              i have buy there a model of the 2005 rallytruck of Gerard De Rooy

Last edited by janihudi; March 19th, 2011, 21:52.
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X