Clear All

• janihudi
    replied
    also started to finish the volvo's

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    sprayed the 3 Mercedes cabs in the clear varnish

​and the next eve i made the first one ready as far as could,just for the looks

[/

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    now i had find the parts i can go further with the chassis,by placing the engine and al the other parts which belong on the chassis

also the chassis of the volvo's are ready

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    i was stil searching for those parts,i had even contact to the factory if they would please please please want to sell me to missing parts.
    nope they wanted it,i could buy new kits though.
    and that was the only option,buy 1 kit from eacht model,and made mold from those parts and made them from resin.

but at the start of my Christmas holiday i was busy again making other things beeing sick of the missing parts and a take a folder away and under that there was a box.
    never thought about it that i missed that bleu box,and my hart start beating faster.
    would it bee.

yes,the missing parts

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    blimy,neve keept up of what i had done. the models which beeing build above her,are ready and gone.
    i ​so to go further of where had been,the missing parts
    but this is a common isseu among modelbuilders

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by janihudi View Post
    you never know when you can use it for something else.
    That's if you can find it!
    Oh Thijs, it's just maddening when that sort of thing happens. All the time spent searching when you could have been fastening the mudflaps on. You didn't put them in a special place just nearby ready for joining it all up, did you? Or in/on/under the chassis, where you thought you'd see them easily? Did you put the shoebox on top of them by mistake? Fallen on the floor?
    Or is it a long time since you last saw them?
    They will turn up in the end, but it's the waste of time that's so infuriating for you.
    Keep your pecker up!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    darn darn crap to keep it polite

had done some small things today and now the mudscreens are ready i could place them on the chassis,but need some other parts aswel.
    AND I COULDEND FIND THEN NOWHERE
    have a zillion of boxes ,small pots ans other kins of storage ,and had open them all (i think) but nowhere.
    so instead of building i can go surging for them.
    i havn't throw them away,i neven ever throw model parts away,you never know when you can use it for something else.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Originally posted by janihudi View Post
    it's from a Original truck,not just a fantasymodel
    It's OK, Thijs, fancy just means (err-errrrrr-r, hard to explain just what it does mean!) My dictionary says versierd, decoratief. That seems about right. Certainly not fantasy, I know it's for real.
    Yep, I was forgetting that you have your long holiday soon. You'll be able to get a lot more on the models done then. Power to your elbow, or your fingers!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the pile of kits and parts is stil growing,sadly,but just 5 weeks work,3 weeks holiday,so hope to do a lot in that time.
    so i can make some money of them.

yesterday got some more dahlia's out and some other plants,more next weekend,i have already buckets full for the bin,so i have to spread it a little

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    it's from a Original truck,not just a fantasymodel

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Wow, I missed the fancy French model. Not sure I approve, can't really take it seriously, but I love the pistol vertical exhausts behind the cab.
    And at last, a little more work on the Mercs. Placed in the shoebox like that just shows how small are the parts you're working on. And the stars - heavens, they're minute, aren't they? Now just keep at it more, man, you have a terrific backlog of trucks to do, all sitting in more shoeboxes waaaaaaiiiiiiiiting. . And you must have finished getting the rest of the dahlias up by now.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    did not that much today,did some painting,painting the lines between 2 colors better on the mudscreens and paint the Mercedes star

so nice of frivers which paint the nations colors in the Mercedes star,in this case the red,white and bleu of the Netherlands,but when to do it 50 times smaller,it aint that funny anymore.

but a detailfreak as me i just couldend let it black.

not to much paint on the left one,but smaller holes in the star

how big is the star?
    so big,or small

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    and painted the black parts on the bumpers.

(and hope that the image is turned well,after a update of the laptop)

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it's turned well now

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    did some clear varnish last weekend,the with parts did some weeks ago,the green last Sunday.

some mud shields spoiler parts and mirrors for a size,this is al stored in a shoebox

Leave a comment:

Working...
X