X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
    he, another collecter overhere. all tigras or a model of rolf to
    i try the collect models of the 6 cars i owend,have already 3 of them
    That was my wish as well, to have a model of all the cars I have owned, but the Tigra is the only one...
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

I love the model crane. That is definitley my favorite one.

I have only one model. My parents gave it to me for Christmas several years ago. It's a BMW M Roadster exactly like mine. I almost felt bad when I changed the exhaust on the car because it no longer matched the model.

Comment

hallo pilotdane

do you specialy like cranes,or dont you like trucks and that was the only non truckmodel.
        that was also in a smaller scale as the trucks are,crane was in 1:87 and the trucks are in 1:50.

i have pics taken on a big modelshow in holland with a lot of cranes and trucks (working) in different scales,but had to look which i can use,and the computer is gone thanks to a virus and i din't removed the pics yet.
        and on a laptop it issn't working so easy as on the computer
        best regards Thijs

Comment

if you have nothing to do this easterweekend ,try this.

a365 project is soooooooooooooo easy
          best regards Thijs

Comment

....a365 project is soooooooooooooo easy
            Janihudi, you just won the "Seagull's Smile of the Day" award!!!!!!!

Comment

thanks seagull,finaly i got me a award
              i have surch for 1a2 hours before i find the clip back.

but what a patiance you most have to make such a clip,what very nice is ,you never see a hand,while every move most repositiond for the next image.
              shot in 4 days,28 hours of animation, 983 images used.
              i cant.
              well i have thinking about a 365,but dont think that i can hold it al that long,and with what.
              i had a thougt of a project,''many rivers to cross'' over all the ways to cross a river in holland or belgium or germany,but don't think that fitts as a project,and most there be every day taken a image or can you make 20 images on a day and place every day one.
              some days i cross many rivers the other day non or 6 times the same.

but i like the projects of you all,keep up the good work
              best regards Thijs

Comment

if you have nothing to do this easterweekend ,try this.

a365 project is soooooooooooooo easy
                That video clip was awesome: and for sure, it took a very long time to complete that video...
                With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

christmas came early this year

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Great, 'janihudi'!!

I know it well might be just me sleeping in class, but if that second cabin (without the safety cage) is just ment to be an aft part of the truck, why does it have to be a second cabin...., and not just an ordinary aft part there...?
                            (Holy, what an english sentence. Hope you understand)
                            "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

i understand your quistion sterkoder

exact reason?
                              as far as i know was that the easiest way for the second engine to cover.
                              second engine??
                              yes the second engine (you should have know that between your class sleeps as an old driver ,sterkoder)
                              this was the first 2 engined truck jan de rooy had build,so everything was new, nobody has done that before.
                              if i remember it right,they had the 2 frontpieces of chassis where the engines are placed welded togetter,the front engine drives the rearaxle and the back engine the frontaxle.
                              the engines has to be maintennance every day in the dessert,so what is easier to tip over the cab end the engines are free.
                              that cab was also used to store parts in.
                              don't be fooled with the seats in the model,in real there aint seats in that cab

btw,aldo you see 2 models,is one and same truck.
                              with the silver piece was jan's his rallytruck,with the yellow middlepiece was the service truck in the following year while jan was driving the bull,
                              and there wassn't a second cab anymore
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

had this one in house for weeks,so made a few images of him.

it's the driver his own truck,and he is charterd by the company skb,that is a sister company of tsi where i'm driving for.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Working...
                                X