No announcement yet.

Any model vehicle collectors out there?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any model vehicle collectors out there?

some parts

differend types of rims,chrome rims,differend type's of tyres,bumper lightbars,bullbars,overnightairco,mudshields,diffe rend types of lights,parts for bycecle protection,lots and lots of airhorns,old school type toolboxes,thong's,chrome wheel covers with truckname.

more parts,
    backbumpers,broom's,more lights,chassiscovering's,stickers and parts for sidebarlights,differend type of toplights in 2 colors and orange sidelights.

considering what lays here and that i missed 1 volvocab box and 5 containers + chassis kits and that there no decals yet,
    there is only 1 quistion:

WHEN WILL I LEARN.
    best regards Thijs

Comment

Oh, don't be so impatient with yourself, man. Considering what you have displayed on your table, so many parts and small details to be remembered, then you have nothing to be annoyed with yourself over. There's plenty to be getting on with, I doubt that the missing things will hold you up. I've been looking hard at all the stuff in little packets but have to confess that all I recognised were the wheels. Heigh-ho.
      What are the "brooms"? And don't tell me to sweep up the mess afterwards so that Henny doesn't get mad at you!
      I guessed right, I thought that orange cab was uncle's. What about all the rest of the bits for it, do you have them OK? That's the one I'm really looking forward to seeing completed, that and this fantasy truck of yours!
      Ivy

"To thine own self be true.......
      Thou canst not then be false to any man."

Comment

i think that i have the most of it,but as always you found this outwhen you miss it.
        here are the brooms

i could get every artikle out of the bags,but i have to show you also where it belongs

BTW Ivy,for my uncle's truck i need images,and at this moment i don't have any than the one i placed,so maybe my uncle have some,but nor me or my uncle made much images that time of details,but i need some clear overall shot's of the truck.
        Last edited by janihudi; December 1st, 2012, 23:51.
        best regards Thijs

Comment

So they really are little brooms! I thought that was just a sort of nickname for a part. What about a bin or shovel for when they sweep out the truck, or is the rubbish just left on the ground where it falls?????
          i could get every artikle out of the bags,but i have to show you also where it belongs
          I'd have to stand there and watch you build the trucks. Thijs, old dear, I'll just have to be left in ignorance.
          Uncle's truck - is it of a standard type that you could find photos of elsewhere? You will know what it is, so quite possibly there's something on the Net somewhere. I mean, it wouldn't have been modified from a standard model, would it?
          Ivy

Comment

Originally posted by wherrygirl View Post
            So they really are little brooms! I thought that was just a sort of nickname for a part. What about a bin or shovel for when they sweep out the truck, or is the rubbish just left on the ground where it falls?????
            after unloading the cargo the customer had to clean the container,but somedo and some don't,just howmuch rubbish there is,but if we offer the container to the new adres, it have to be clean,so whe have to clean it,the same as we get the container at a depot and it's dirty,we have to clean it.

I'd have to stand there and watch you build the trucks. Thijs, old dear, I'll just have to be left in ignorance.
            eh yeah.i thought that a general naming was enough,the truckdepartment issn't so big here,but i can make better images of them and show where the come.

Uncle's truck - is it of a standard type that you could find photos of elsewhere? You will know what it is, so quite possibly there's something on the Net somewhere. I mean, it wouldn't have been modified from a standard model, would it?
            the truck is standard type of truck,the only extra's are the foglights,the wheelnutcovers and the sunshield.
            but there are boxes for wood,cover sailing,ectectect,and where they are placed,what kind of rearbumpers he had.
            so for those things i need of all sides good overall images,detail shots are not nessecairy,it's just a standard truck.in that time of the images, truck pimping was just coming in,and my uncle wasn't intrested in that.
            his sons, my 2 nephew's which i'm gonna make there trucks as model they started with that,on a simple way,airhorns, more painted parts etcetcetc.
            best regards Thijs

Comment

Yes, when I was watching the Eddie Stobart series, if the truck needed cleaning it seemed to be the driver who was lumbered with the job! You know, I really enjoyed those programmes, hope they do more one day.
              eh yeah.i thought that a general naming was enough,the truckdepartment issn't so big here,but i can make better images of them and show where the come.
              Thijs, if you had nothing better to do, then I'd say yes, do that please! But your time is limited. What I must do is examine your model pics. and see what I can match up against the display you have above. You already gave some detailed explanations of another parts display at #115.
              I see what you mean about uncle's truck. But I'm sure you could something to help on the Web. But it must be authentic, I appreciate that. By the way - #131.2 - is Peter Vink your other nephew, or is that your son?
              Ivy

Comment

Peter vink is my other nephew,the brother of Marcel Vink.

oke a explanation how to build a model.

1 chassis, 2 tank , 3 engine V6 , 4 exhaust, 5 ad bleu tank ,6 mud screens ,7 chrome exhaust plate,8 reaction bar,9 airtanks,,10 no ten ,11 airtank ,12 rear lights ,13; 3 parts for rear axle ,14 frontaxle with suspencion ,15 second axle ,16 second axle steering rod ,17 front axle steering rod, 18 steering rod from first to second axle ,19; 4 axle hubs ,20; 3 parts for drive axle, 21 ;2 parts for the 5th wheel, 22 tyres and rims , 23 4 x reactions bars, 24 catwalk ,25 airtank ,26 the frame and air hoses and electris wires for truck to trailer , 27 battery box cover, the 5 parts right below is a other type exhaust ,smaller tank ,V8 engine.

after puzzeling a while, i finally found out how to build it.
                and this is what i need for the first assemblage

best regards Thijs

Comment

the build ''main'' chassis.

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Eek! Thijs, I'm going to study this, and I mean that. I've been through the numbered items matching them against your list and there are a couple of terms I don't understand. I'll Google them and if I don't get an answer will ask you later. You have the patience of a saint to set it all out like that. Thank you.
                      I'll work through your subsequent stages photos later.
                      "After puzzling for a while....... " you said. To see that lot tumbling out of the box must have been a bit staggering. But T.V. the master truck builder would soon sort it out!
                      Ivy

Comment

the most name are translated names from me,so don't know if that are the real names too.
                        i always ''working'' with 2 picture push's , i saw that i forget one to place.
                        the first image.

what came out of a box

so they tell how to buils it,but not always so clear,but this is the first WSI brand kit,a tekno brand kit i can buils with my eyes shut.(so they say)
                        best regards Thijs

Comment

1 painted chassis

best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                            1 painted chassis

Did you dip into the paint bucket or did you paint it all by pencil?

I think I would have dipped it in the bucket and hung it for dry.
                            With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                            Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

with spraycans.
                              the most colors you can buy in the store,what issn't there they made it for me and put that in a spraycan.
                              just a few seconds of spraying and 5 minutes later it is dry
                              best regards Thijs

Comment

I've been through the numbered items matching them against your list and there are a couple of terms I don't understand. I'll Google them and if I don't get an answer will ask you later.
                                They were "Ad Blue", which I've now found an explanation for - I hadn't a clue about it, and "reaction bar" which I had guessed was something vaguely to do with torsion and so it seems that I was vaguely right!
                                Ivy

Comment

Working...
                                X