Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wherrygirl
    replied
    I should have refreshed before I posted!
    because i don't have to look every day in the mirror to know that i'm the best looking guy in the world.
    Yeah bighead, but we're talking about the truck. Right?
    Wheel rims look great.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Thijs, you are working your fingers to the bone, as we say. Even while hanging about at the sock-drop you still worked on the HC. But you must really ease up a bit and get some rest over the weekend, please.
    Those stainless steel covers gleam. Ok, it is more difficult with the big plate, but that, too, looks fresh and clean, with the raised pattern on it sharp and clear. The reflection of the fire extinguisher shows in all the covers. Looks good, all of it, and the cables, too.
    Don't forget to go to bed tonight.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    and back under the chassis again at the dock,the container was almost empty.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the big plate.
    cleaned it,looking beter as before,but it's still no mirror,but it wil not happen eather.but there is some shine in it.
    because i don't have to look every day in the mirror to know that i'm the best looking guy in the world.

from a collegue i got 6 chrome wheel rings that he didnd't use.i unly had to polish them and mount them on the truck.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    thank you Dane.

for beeing away the whole week,and now already tyred before i will start,for gooing further this weekend.which today it's also the first ''kingsday'',but nor for me tough.

this week at a unloading adres (4300 cartons with socks) and what would take about 3,5 to 4 hours,i disconect the trailer and polished the catwalks.
    thestainless steel was just keeping up the shine,the big plate was the hard work on it.
    these are the stainless parts.the exhaust and the smallest in the middle not the big plate in the middle

Leave a comment:

• pilotdane
    replied
    A show truck that does no work is one thing but to get a hard working truck to look so nice is incredible!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    it's shure do,but stil somethings to do.minor things.

Leave a comment:

• Tommi
    replied
    At least the result looks fine!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    and all of this for a truckshow,never again.or with a old working truck.
    have worked on it for 4 weekends,still 2 weekends to go for some other things,still have to do the white scratches on the cab.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Thijs, you have worked so very, very, very hard all this weekend, and at what was meant to be a holiday weekend, too. The results are just great - the Highway Cruiser looks like new, and you're already loaded up for tomorrow. Those marks will wear off, they are something to be proud of to show what you've been doing. I hope the boss is pleased that you look after the truck so well, not only the outside but all that you do inside as well. Yes, I know you make it nice inside for your own comfort, but you go to much trouble to do special things that are attractive to look at. I'm so sorry that I'll miss seeing it next month.
    Take it easy when you get home tomorrow evening.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    since saterday morning i can't get my hands clean anymore,so this is how i walk around the upcoming days/weeks.

washed them every time with garage soap and after that with normal soap,and the water is dripping off crystalclear,but to say that my hands are clean??????

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X