Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wherrygirl
    replied
    You'll simply have to tell your boss that the HC must be available for inspection by the queen of Bunga.y when she arrives. I'll bring him a bag of Bunga.y rusks as a pressie.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the whole covers had that problem,not only the tops.that the tops didn't painted yet ,is because i can hold them while painting them.
    so tomorrow the it's dry,i can hold it at the body ,and paint the top.
    i have to make the mudflaps hanging right,still some white paint on the cab,so minor things,but if it rains or i got a heavy container next weekend,it issn't a big problem.

yes,dooing my best Ivy,just 1 weekend,just 1,then it's over for the show.
    boy what will i be happy then.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Those nuts in #512.2 are dirty. Yes, I know they'll have their covers on but you'll KNOW that Ivy has seen them .
    But seriously, it's a shame about the nut covers, first with the spray paint not holding, then the silicon tops not taking the paint properly. It must have been really tedious doing so many covers with the brush, Thijs. Why didn't you paint the tops at the same time as the body of the nuts, with the paint brush?
    I hope there is nothing left to do after the covers are on. I can't see that there is, everything looks so fresh and clean and just look at the mirror finish of the metal surround where the nuts are in #515
    It's all really first rate, isn't it?

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    60 bleu nuts covers.

i thought to spray paint them.so spray them in plastic primer after we clean them with thinner.
    Wesley would spray them bleu,while i was bringen the truck back.
    when i return he stopped because of the paint was ''walking ''away.
    i try it too,the same result.
    so we had to paint them with a brush,60 in total.
    this week we/i have to paint the six corned top and spray the with varnish.

as you can see ,the top are not wel covered with paint.
    i had this problem sometimes with modelbuilding,on silicon this spray paint wont stick properly,
    so these plastic covers are probally silicon covers.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    damn,he's looking better after every weekend.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    i'm even so crazy to paint al those rusty screws.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    done,the only thins missing here are the nuts covers.

i even sanded the ringbrackett that was rusty,primer it paint it silver and spay it in clear varnish,to get the same result as the rims.
    the brackett is within the red line.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the bleu tankbracketts
    probally no one will see it,specially when we parked close ,but I KNOW.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    so after the fifth weekend of toil???? i painted the outside profile of the wheels and the tankbracketts bleu.
    thats the profile that is on the edge of the wheel to the tyre.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    i did not much,just the tank bracketts sanded and put it in the primer aswel the chrome rings,.
    the guy which painted the wheels came for a talk,so that cost me a hour too.
    so tomorrow when it's dry i painted it bleu.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Oh Thijs, I was so wishing you'd have a break.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    i get it home this afternoon,and started with sanding the tankbracketts,paint everything in the primer so i can paint it bleu tomorrow.
    i just had to move on,for the same reason it's raining next weekend or am i loaded with heavy containers.
    so just had to move on

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    that the truck is still on his parkingplace in Giessen,and that i'm not in the mood for picking it up ,so that i can go further with it.
    so i think that i'm not dooing anything on it this weekend ,or just this day,and that i will get it tomorow.

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    i should have pick up the truck,but i'm not getting me to it.
    i think i skip a weekend,or this day.
    What on earth is that all about???? Where's the truck? What have you done with it?
    Translation, please.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    well i though i post it here,because we don't have a thread for the best looking people of the world.
    i should have pick up the truck,but i'm not getting me to it.
    i think i skip a weekend,or this day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X