Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janihudi
    replied

and when i arrived at 2,05am at the end of the red line (image above) there was a flassing light comming out of the forrest,2 collegeus where already standing there,they arrived about 10 minutes before me.

but when drove into the path,we standing head to head,and couldn't pass there,so in reverse back onto the street,a few hundred meters back an onto the path to the pin.
    and walked to them ,were we where sitting till 3,00am before we went to bed.
    (in our own cabs)

but i finally could use all the lights on the HC for longer times,hardly any traffic on those roads and that time.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
    but after Dortmund i didn't follow the highway to Kassel,but take the route over landroads,curvy roads,with many up and down over the hills.about 1.5 hours

time of arrival in the forrest 2,12am

the highway route says 435 kilometers,when i arrive at the loadingplace in the forrest i drove exactly 400 kilometrs

the highway stops just a little left of roadnumber 7 on top of image,from there just landroads

but i was ''flying'' 80/87 km/h while 60km/h is max for trucks,but 70km/h is accepted.
    the sooner i was there,the earlier i could drive monday,i need (according to Brussels) 9 hours of rest,who are they to disside?

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    Originally posted by janihudi View Post

the time for arrival is for cars.
    how the navigation system wants to go

here on google earth,the bleu line for the navigation,
    the red line how i drove

that the red line don't go to the yellow pin, is of the highway stops there

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    i don't know where those loads go to,but it's a 3 days job,every day several containers,8 on monday.
    but there goes just about 12 or 13 in a container,10,11 meters long.so there will be enough left though for the Germans and in that region ,for the Dutch to enjoy .
    the Dutchies don't buils ships anymore,it's became an Asian job.
    and if we build them,we don't build them anymore.
    IHC where cornel and his brother working had a few years back a order for 10 vessels,everybody happy,many vessels a few years work,so many people at work.
    not.
    the men with money ,the Executive Board,dissided to get east european welders for the job while there wasn't GOOD DUTCH WELDERS anymore to find.yeah right

Leave a comment:

• Ralf__
    replied
    Why do you collect all our wood? I thought the Dutch are building up ships nowadays with steel, not with wood like in former days. Did i miss something???

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    a short weekend last weekend.
    came home on saterday morning,with a dirty truck,so no painting or polishing,and went away again at sunday 8pm.
    for loading logs in Germany.

the time for arrival is for cars.

but after Dortmund i didn't follow the highway to Kassel,but take the route over landroads,curvy roads,with many up and down over the hills.about 1.5 hours

time of arrival in the forrest 2,12am

the highway route says 435 kilometers,when i arrive at the loadingplace in the forrest i drove exactly 400 kilometrs

Leave a comment:

• wherrygirl
    replied
    I thought you'd been quick! But the weather forecast for tomorrow seems OK, so you should be able to get quite a bit done.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    nono just the table part,tomorow further with the chassis and the rusty cab parts

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Do you mean that you have finished everything? Wow! You've done well this year.
    But whatever are you going to do with yourself all day tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    but that might be a problem.

but i still have a day,she wil go,sometime

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    every thing is done now,even the clear varnish is dry.

al i have to do is placing the carpet.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    all grey now,not looking how paint drys.

what goes fast,spraypaint drys qiuck.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    covered up the table ,so that only that will be grey what have to be grey.
    just 1 shade,don't need 50

and that al under the watchfull eye of my pal.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    now i 'm making the highway cruiser neat at the outside,i'll also can do the inside,better said ,the dashboard table.
    the paint was boken of when i made it ready,by tighten the screws.
    the aluminium sheet bend more then as i had done it.
    also now i have a support for the mobile Phone holder,i can apint that also.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    some of them are taking care for there trucks,i'm not even the most dooing.
    the others are more of polishing,i'm not,i just hate rust.
    this weekend a lot of Tsi trucks are at the truckwash.
    tomorrow (kingsday) in a lot of cities /regions is a truckrun for physically or mentally handicapped people/cildren.so they want there truck in and out cleaned and polished.
    there for me is not needed to battle against rust,there trucks are driving,mine just stand still.
    he likes it when we do it,aslong it dosn't costs him money,besides the paint.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X