Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wherrygirl
    replied
    Oh Thijs! Yes, I can understand how frustrated you must be, you spend so much time on the Highway Cruiser even without the truckshow. I've been enjoying the many photos of your trucks winding through that beautiful countryside - ok, I know the last few were not your photos, but it was lovely to see the convoy moving together.
    For how long is the log transporting going on? Can you not do one last good clean up just before the show and keep up your presence there - I was looking forward to seeing the pics.
    Go on, re-enter! Wheedle, wheedle, pleeeeease!

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    this morning i withdrawn the HC and me for the truckshow of may 16th.
    after coming home this saterday morning for the thirth time in a row and with a durty truck,i stop trying to park the HC there clean and polished.
    Last edited by janihudi; May 12th, 2015, 21:43.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    noooo thanks,it seems that we got enough woodwork for our own for this year

Leave a comment:

• Ralf__
    replied
    Another Top Gear Challenge: Dutchies out in the woods.... almost as worse as Dutchies in the mountains! Strange looking. But if you wan't i can try to get a job for you as wood-truck-driver in the black forest, there you have both: wood and mountains. That would be the ultimate challenge.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    after 4,5h (maximum) of driving back in Holland for a coffee and than our roads wil seperate,i could go home,the others had to go further.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

for the entrence of the highway,there was a roundabout,they make a circle and i came infront.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    and from curvy and up and down main roads into the villages and towns.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    driving as last truck ,i only had to follow,(but the young kid take the wrong road back,so does as we)so i could try to make some action pics.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    when we where loaded we drove to a little parkingplace to see in post 706 just beside the road sign L3077 the road goes down,than up in the upcurve you see a little path there we parked for another 3 hours to make our 9 hours full.which don't make any sence,becouse we drove,and thats not allowed,you have to stand still al the time,but it's allowed to remove the car ,but only within 29 seconds.

when we finally could go,they wanted to make images,i don't.so not my pics.

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    the second truck get loaded,on the crossing of the rod and the forrest path

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied

big pics,camera,smal pics mobile phone

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    replied
    parked at the yellow pin the next morning,heard a truck,the lumbertruck at 6,45am so went out ,but had 2 trucks for me .
    images taken, parked at the pin.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X