X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• janihudi
    started a topic the NEW HIGHWAY CRUISER

the NEW HIGHWAY CRUISER

may the 22th it was delivered at the garage.
    a week later i had taken a week off to build extra lights in,on,under, front ,back and at the sides.
    but that didn't work out.
    the garage was forgotten to tell me that the truck came without a licence inspection,and before that no extra lights are allowed.
    a week off for nothing.
    wel not really
    i had lay all over the truck the cables for those extra lights at the outside
    and at the inside i made the interior light (red light district) ,the 220volt instalation, the cables for the rubberduck lightboxes and,the michelinmascottes,aswel a cable for a fan,and a dashcam .
    had been working for 3 days and went driving again with that that for the rest of the week

but this is how it came from the factory

a Mercedes Actros GigaSpace (the highest roof,meaning the biggest cab) 2548 (max weight truck 25 ton, hp 480) 3axle truck

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    i had a good excuses, 3 weeks in a rol F1 races, the 3 or 4 week behoren it was raning every weekend. LOL

If we were still tsi it would be reparen richt away.

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    We're a funny lot - humans. I do the same - putting off something which in the end takes so little time. But isn't it a relief when at last you've done the job!

• janihudi
    replied
    for some 6 or 7 weeks the side light rubber was almost broken,
    so before it would broke complete and distroy those expencive led units it's was time this afternoon to repair it

had to cut the wires so i could pull it out

place the units back in to the new rubber connect it all again and pushed it back in to the bumper

done in 30 minutes, so why i waith for so long??????
    i don't know

Leave a comment:

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    for exploding goods i need to follow-up otter lessons
    I May not even drive with dangerous liquids in a tank trailer or tank container , need also another type of certificet for that too.the HC is allowed to drive it, i'm not

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    google at
    Un3082

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    Eee-ee-eeeeeee, it's like trying to get blood out of a stone! What a man!
    Class 9 chemicals can be all sorts of things. Tells me nothing. Does it explode, corrode, paralyse.....? And how often do you carry such dangeous things?

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    she placed them on hetr own fb account, and placed them aswel on my account.
    I copy them to a folder in the laptop, and load them up by picture push to place them here

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    Klasse 9 chemicals

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    Does she mail them to you? They go back to Picture-Push, then click on that and you get through somewhere else with an URL containing anonymous? Is that still Picture-Push?

• wherrygirl
    commented on 's reply
    OK, OK, so what were you carrying, pea-shooters???

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    it shows that i carrying dangerius goods.
    I case of fire or accident the Police and firefighters can see that they have to bee carefull and keep the spectaters away from the spot

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    I had got them better of her

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    long time ago we seen the frying pan

• janihudi
    commented on 's reply
    LOL LOL LOL LOL
Working...
X