Clear All

but at the end of day i had a table

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

and turnable,

Wesley had to hold it here while it wasn't screwed to the locker yet

but thanks heaven i got a 3 days weekend here, we spended the whole sunday at this support
        best regards Thijs

Comment

sunday night i had sprayed primer on the support and a layer of stain over the wood, just for when i spilled fluid over it that the wood was protected

best regards Thijs

Comment

and than i noticed that the support wasn't resting on the groundplate,

the supportplate followed the top line of it,while i needed the lowest line to the vertical line angle

i had to bent it some more, but how?

well i you have a 9000kg contruction bench with you that use it.
            pump up the suspention place the support under it ,lower the suspension and the plate it's fixed. now i can bent it

perfect
            best regards Thijs

Comment

place enough for my feets

in any direction it's turned

best regards Thijs

Comment

the plan was to drive a few weks with it like this for testing it, to see if it works as wel as i planed.

but in 1,5 weeks i removed it again.

i was happy with the result.

placed filler over the weldings, sanded it sprayed primer and paint over it aswel as clear varnish

and replaced the support back in the truck yesterday afternoon and cut the plush carpet around the support,all tiptop

best regards Thijs

Comment

the top side of the table issn't the problem, it's the other side
                  to cut it al that it will be looks good, and it;s do

but the topside is perfect

best regards Thijs

Comment

brought it this morning to the truck

and even more happy with the result

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

also handy when i have to stay the night in the cab, i have a can of limonade and a bag of chips near me while in bed watching a movie

best regards Thijs

Comment

it's only in the way when i want to make a coffee

but also useable for the passinger.
                          not that it can have a lot of kilo's, but that wassn't the intention anyway
                          best regards Thijs

Comment

• janihudi
                            janihudi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I was working a long time on it, thinking how i could make it.
                            Throwing it in the corner for weeks again, do some more weeks later.
                            And now i had my holiday and a 3 day weekend before i start working again, it's time to finish it.
                            Cornel and i spended te whole sunday on welding it.
                            And it was hot that day, i look like a lobster that evening

• wherrygirl
                            wherrygirl commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know you've put a lot of very hard work into it, old dear, and that is exactly why I want to study the pics. properly so that I see what you are doing at each stage. That photo at #207.1 looks really good, something for you to be proud of.

• janihudi
                            janihudi commented
                            Editing a comment
                            i had used it a few times, before i had painted it and made the plush on it, but nog its ready its even beter. And best of all, it works.

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                          and when i got finally get the name back i wanted to was a possible

and what did i get for a container?? a piece of old scrap

but the just beeing happy wuth the name back, then this it would be

Be careful with that piece of old scrap. These climated Maersk containers have mostly one of my motors included. So better think at me, when carrying one of these!!
                          Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Replaced so many images from smartphone to laptop and replace them to all folders that i thought it was the same trip.
                            but look at now at the container number, they are different. So not the same trip.

But for a weird reason i alwaar got old scrap on it when it's clean, and the newest containers when the truck is dirty

Something i have to look for then, but i can't remember the brand of your engine's anymore.
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

• Ralf__
                              Ralf__ commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I don't know if it is visible. But you can look out for "ATAS" or "Busch".

to make it easyer for you Ivy

1: kast =locker
                            2: vulplaat = wooden plank to fill the pit at the top of the locker
                            3: bevestigingsplaatje en pootsteun = baseplate and leg support are made from one piece instead of 2 on the drawing
                            4: poot = table leg
                            5: = trasfer strip
                            6: binnenste pijp en buitenste pijp = inner and outer pipe 2 round pipes so the table can rotate
                            7: steunblad = support strip for the table top
                            8: table top
                            9: vleugelbout = wing bolt

easyer to understand the drawing now Ivy?

but the drawing is not on scale,just somthing to work out from it ,also the sizes are not as on the drawing

best regards Thijs

Comment

• wherrygirl
                              wherrygirl commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I came online to look up something then switched for a quick check on CVF. I found your explanation. Can't stop at this moment but will come back later and study it properly. Thanks, Thijs, you're a dear to do that.

• wherrygirl
                              wherrygirl commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yep, I've got it now. That's great. So tomorrow I can work through your photos properly.
                          Working...
                          X