Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walking Bjerkestrand (Kristiansund/Frei)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigve
    replied
    Know this one?

Leave a comment:

• pakarang
    replied
    Insert a whole lot of smiling and laughing faces here.

Leave a comment:

• Tommi
    commented on 's reply
    That started already last year in Sweden. Here we have them to collect money to fight some cancer type that only affects women. This year I've also seen blue ones, I guess that's for us men then...

• Seagull
    replied
    Hahahaha
    ….or maybe they're marshmallows, Svein ...they DO seem to prove the proverb “many a true word is spoken in jest”!

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    A tree tunnel gives special light

You want vanilla or strawberry ice scoops? :-D

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Walking in 17 degrees C, no wind at all and heavy summer rain. The nature smelled good

Old boat houses

The roof of a boat house

I really like this area, just 7 minutes from my home

Anyone remember the swedish tv series Vi på Saltkråkan? I suspect the norwegians and swedes among us get a "Saltkråkan feeling" here :-)

From the breakwater

Fog patches at Bjerkestrand

Usually the "tractor eggs" are white, but now someone has come up with the idea of making them more colourful

Leave a comment:

• Tommi
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, nice!

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Just a simple picture from Viken farm a week or so ago

Leave a comment:

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Had to zip my jacket up due to strong cold wind. Cold wind is good when you're warm after a long uphill walk, but if one open up ones clothes, it most surely will lead to a flu in one form or the other (Hot tips ;-) )

• Ralf__
    commented on 's reply
    Ooops... sorry to you both Lady C's!
    Due to the high closed jacket the picture is looking quite frosty, but your's is another explanation...

• Sterkoder
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, you only saw the big letter C, and assumed ;-) It's Camilla, my friend. I was rather warm on that picture, look at my boiling red face (haha).
    To be honest, this is ment as a picture of me out photographing, but it's taken up at the top of Kvernberget after a 20 minutes walk uphill ;-) (Don't tell)

• Ralf__
    commented on 's reply
    Cecilia seems to feel way less cold, than you, man!

• Sterkoder
    replied
    From a beautiful sunday a couple of weeks ago

Yes, old wooden boat is still here

From the graveled beach towards the breakwater...., with a familiar figure standing there :-)

A rusty old boathouse roof

Someone had a seashell party

The photographer himself and the family dog, 4 year old Camilla :-)

Leave a comment:

• Seagull
    commented on 's reply
    Awww – that is such a special mention, and reminder of that delightful day. Yes I’m going to miss that milk container, but it survives in your images

• Sterkoder
    replied
    Almost a year since your comment, Tommi..., but anyway, I guess you could say that

Now, we just did a walk the other day down to Viken farm again, and my friend Cecilia..., who's the only other member in here who's actually experienced Viken, I'm sorry to say that someone has removed the rusty photo motif milk container

Very relaxing to be down here, specially in weather like that day

Freifjorden and Reinsfjellet (992 meters) mountain in the distance

Strong winds put this tree branch here. Just had to take a picture...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X