Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Endless thread ::: Aviation Photographs..

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additionally, I will share a German with all of you as well: Lufthansa Airbus 320-200 with registration number D-AIUZ delivered in April 2017... a year before this image was taken at ARN:

2018_05_04-EOS5D-Arlanda-Airport-IMG_5716 by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2018_05_04-EOS5D-Arlanda-Airport-IMG_5718 by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr

2018_05_04-EOS5D-Arlanda-Airport-IMG_5721 by Captain Jan-Olav Storli, on Flickr
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Nice addition, J-O!
      Although this is not the real old LH livery, I like this semi-old one much better than the black new and modern livery of LH. But that's me.

Anywho, here's a plane I spotted at Fagernes during my camper van tour. This belong to Valdres Aero Club and is used for both travel and education.
      LN-HAV is a PA-18A-150 Super Cub made by the New Piper Aircraft, Inc
      ​​​​​​IMGP3592 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

​​​​​​IMGP3594 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

​​​​​​IMGP3597 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr

​​​​​​IMGP3600 by Svein Ludvigsen, on Flickr
      "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

LN-HAV is a beauty!

I find it strange that we don't have more seaplanes in Norway, like for example Alaska. May I ask you, why do you think we have so little seaplanes in Norway?
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

• Sterkoder
          Sterkoder commented
          Editing a comment
          Ask former Prime Minister and Minister of Environment Gro Harlem Brundtland.
          Before her and Arbeiderpartiets idea about "motorisert ferdsel i utmark" (I have no idea how to translate) and them wanting to make a law against that in the early 1980s, there were several seaplanes both in lakes inland and along the coast.
          Then it became prohibited to use seaplanes and other engine driven vehicles in the nature, in fact, one could use an ATV or scooter from time to time, but not a plane on a lake (which of those make more destruction to nature?).
          It's not against the law to use a seaplane, but the areas to use them are so limited, that the cost become too much to have a seaplane through the year (if one can't offer charter and such to all areas in the country).
          Sorry if I write poor English and make lousy sentences here, but this makes me kind of upset, and I would much rather try to explain in Norwegian..., but I hope you get my point ;-)
      Working...
      X