best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

best regards Thijs

Comment

Thijs! You are an absolute marvel to scamper about taking all these views of Serenissima! Doesn't she look good I just paid the balance for my October cruise so am getting excited now!

Comment

Such a pleasent surprise. Great pictures despite the quite gray weather.

Comment

Thank you both,though i don't know what a scamper is,translation site either.
                      pity of the wheater yes,very clouded and from time to time rain.
                      got 1 out of the sony camera,try to use that one less and less,but it has a turnable screen,
                      so that i can make those waterlevel images.

where will your cruise go,from where to where?
                      best regards Thijs

Comment

and 2 images from my mobile Phone,which i placed on my facebook acount, well 1 of them.
                        i must say,not even that bad quality.

best regards Thijs

Comment

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                          ... i don't know what a scamper is,translation site either.[
                          Scamper means running quickly around in playful excitement! Perhaps usually children or dogs doing this, but it does describe what I would be doing when chasing such a ship, and probably you too (though with some transport also involved!)

I’'ve made a cross-reference to these photos in the ex-Harald Jarl/ex-Andrea/Serenissima thread in the Hurtigruten section.

Originally posted by janihudi View Post
                          where will your cruise go,from where to where?
                          The cruise starts 22nd October and goes from Malta, around Sicily, and then on to Tunisia, Algeria and Morocco, ending in Casablanca. I booked it nearly a whole year ago!
                          Here is the itinerary on the Noble Caledonia website:

Comment

still learning,
                            have a fast car.but compared Amsterdam to Rotterdam is that for A,dam you have to go much further from the wate to the next place as in R,dam,where you can stay close to the waterside.
                            i saw it that you had replaced them.

thats gonna be a big trip.
                            best regards Thijs

Comment

It seems Janihudi is faster like me. It is very interesting to see this photos. I tried the same in Germany one day earlier, but I didn't manage to post photos as yet. They will follow..
                              Maybe we can make a report about the whole cruise without being on board?
                              (I asked a translation site what is a scamper, too. In German it is a hudler - a word I had never heard before.)

Comment

Fantastic shipping report of the Serenissima, Sir Thijs!

I especially loved the two first images, taken while she was still in open waters.

This is probably the finest veteran vessel in operation anywhere in the world - with Nordstjernen as a close second.
                                With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                                Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                                Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                                Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Working...
                                X