Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presentation and my collection

Hello,

My name is Théodore , I am 15 years old, I am French, I collect the objects of FRANCE / NORWAY for 2 years. I made also model of boats.

( For information, I speak not about English but I use a translator)

Here is my blog on my objects of FRANCE / NORWAY:

http://france-norway.skyrock.com/

Here is my blog on my models:

http://modelisme-naval.over-blog.org/

Here is my forum on FRANCE / NORWAY :

http://france-norway.forums-actifs.com/

Thank you

Théodore
    Last edited by france-norway; May 26th, 2010, 13:34.

Welcome to our friendly forum, Thèodore, our France-Norway fans will be happy to have one more colleague in here who can share pictures and enthusiasm.

The links showing your ship model are very impressing!

We will pretty much appreciate more of your posts in here.
    Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Thank you very much Ralf__

Comment

Bienvenue Théodore! Vive la France et vive le France! C'est tout que je peux ecrire, je pens. Mon francais est perdue ;-)

Greetings from Germany, Patrick

Comment

Théodore--

Bienvenue! Mon français est perdu, aussi. Je comprends un peu de français - pas beaucoup - mais je vais essayer.

Merci! Vos pages sont magnifiques. Jan-Olav sera très heureux de les voir. Il est occupé en ce moment-Il travaille sur le ferry pendant deux semaines, mais il sourit quand il voit vos messages!

Qu'est-ce traducteur utilisez-vous?

Nous sommes heureux de vous avoir ici sur Captain's Voyage!!!!!

And so we don't leave the Captain out if he checks in...even though he speaks a gazillion languages, I know French ISN'T one of them.......

Théodore-
          Welcome! My French is lost, too. I understand a little bit of French - not much - but I will try.

Thank you!!! Your pages are wonderful. Jan-Olav will be very happy to see them. He is busy now- He is working on the ferry for two weeks- but he will smile when he sees your posts!

What translator do you use?
          We are glad to have you here on Captain's Voyage!!

(I hope I didn't make an absolute fool of myself...)

Comment

Wow, Elizabeth!

I bow my head in shame - your French is really impressive (at least to me) :-)

Comment

Jaaah it is an international forum. Didn't you know that it is necessary to speak at least five languages to get the rank of a CV Commodore... right, Sterkoder?
              Lofoten '07 ...... Nordnorge '11

Comment

Two words... Word Monkey

That, and a daughter who just sat her French II exam and a husband who took 4 years of French.....

Word Monkey is the only way I can figure out what the Captain is saying in Thai on Facebook...(LOL)

It helps with the Norwegian, too....

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
                  I really like your blog about your model Norway. Very impressive. The model is coming along nicely.

Bienvenue sur le forum.
                  J'aime beaucoup votre blog sur votre modèle la Norvège. Très impressionnant. Le modèle est bon train.

(Thanks E for the translation monkey link)

Comment

Thank you for the welcome, soon I will show you my collection ...

Comment

Wonderful page - and welcome on board with the CaptainsVoyage family...

Lady E, êtes-vous sûr que je ne parle pas français?
                      With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
                      Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com
                      Old forum: http://captainsvoyage.7.forumer.com/
                      Join us: Save the "Kong Olav" on facebook

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

If you really did, there is no way you would use "vous" with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Es-tu sur?....OUI!!!!! Je suis positive!!)

Théodore-
                        Nous appelons cela "Off Topic". Sterkoder et moi sommes les pires au OT......
                        Last edited by ehp; May 28th, 2010, 01:43.

Comment

My collection :

First party

Last edited by france-norway; June 6th, 2010, 15:02.

Comment

I am impressed Theodore, I got to look at your site. Great job and it really shows your love for the FRANCE/NORWAY. She'll always be my number one ship.
                            sigpicI will never forget the lovely grand SS NORWAY.
                            Past Cruises on her: August 22, 1992. June 4, 1994, April 7, 2002.
                            Nearly had our fourth cruise, it was set for November 7, 2003...
                            the boiler room disaster of May 4, 2003 took her out of service.
                            We ended up on the NORWEGIAN WIND, not the same as the SS NORWAY

Comment

Mine, too! Absolutely! I always get a shiver when seeing her in old movies like "le gendarme à New York" or "The Brain" :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X