No announcement yet.

::: Nordstjernen :::

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very thrilled to see the cruises eventually come up on their website - that is great news!
    With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
    Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

Indeed; since my post here, they have added even more cruises to the website!

Comment

Anyone planning on a cruise with the ship in the near future?
        With best regards from Jan-Olav Storli

Administrator and Owner of CaptainsVoyage.
        Main page: http://www.captainsvoyage.com

Surround yourself with positive, ethical people who are committed to excellence.

Comment

~~www.vestlandclassic.com

Comment

New forum member "brother", you really don't need to advertise this link here - if you view the discussion, you'll see that we're well aware of the site and discussing it

Comment

From friday I will be onboard Nordstjernen again (hurray). We are leaving Ølen on tuesday, and will arrive in Bergen and have a few days of prep-work done there, before the first cruisetrips starts.
              I will keep you updated in here if you'd like, and post some photos from the boat and the trips.
              Im really excited to be back as a crew onboard

Comment

• Sigve
                Sigve commented
                Editing a comment
                Very good! What kind of job? Are You the Captain? Do You bring Your camera?

• janihudi
                janihudi commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations Carina,always great to have the job you wished for.

• Tommi
                Tommi commented
                Editing a comment
                WOW, now that's great news. I really hope that you'll have the time of your life!

Absolutely MARVELLOUS Carina! We are all as thrilled and excited as you are!

Comment

Brilliant Carina! Look forward to the photos that will surely follow!!!
                Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Great! It must be very interesting, and a joy, to be able to work on board such a vessel. Look forward to many pictures and Sail safe :-)
                  "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Thank you, kind people
                    Haha, Sigve. We sort of agreed on a 3-in-1 job description: AB/Deckhand, Photographer, and cleaning cabins if needed.
                    Im excited to see what the boat looks like now. And if anything has changed. I hope there's still Internet onboard

Comment

• Sigve
                      Sigve commented
                      Editing a comment
                      We wish you all the best!

• Gestumblindi
                      Gestumblindi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      By the way, Carina, your post is number 2000 in this thread, if I'm not mistaken!

Wonderful news! Have a lot of fun with your job, and of course I eagerly await photos and news from this ship which I'm very fond of!

Comment

Well - more on where I've been in a few days, but a few early posts.

Just happened (honestly) to be in Skudeneshavn yesterday, 22nd June. A quick look at the AIS app on the phone made me suspect that there may be a beautiful old lady not too far away, so I had a wander through the old town and was greeted by this view as I came down the hill.

A few more random images follow. I did look for our Carina, but I didn't see her. Next time I'll try to be more organised and make contact before I realise where I am!!

Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Apologies if some of the exposures are a little odd - I'm working on a smaller screen than usual and my eyes aren't working properly!
                          Cheers,

Mark.

www.pologlover.co.uk

Comment

Oh Mark I'm absolutely drooling! Wonderful wonderful wonderful ...and you even found that most special viewpoint to end with! Talk about being in the right place at the right time!

Comment

Working...
                            X