Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ::: Nordstjernen :::

Deleted by self.......
    Last edited by Sterkoder; November 27th, 2012, 22:42.
    "IF GOD COULD MAKE ANGELS...., WHY IN HELL MAKE MAN?"

Comment

Deleted by self.......
      Last edited by Joakim; November 27th, 2012, 23:25.

Comment

The fuss is explaned in a PM, and I'm done.

To all readers, I will bend my head and say to you that I'm sorry for even having thoughts about your photography.

The pictures as such are excellent!

Comment

Man, I need to come here more often. Joakim used the exact same spot and focal length as me and the same exif, cause I gave him some night photo lessons and he used my tripod. Can look fussy, but the shots are his own
          View more photo's at my Flickr photostream blog

Comment

You're a master and Joakim is a great student.

I belive we've cleared it all up here, via PM and on FBs PM...., so I'm all done with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Fjordtroll View Post
              It is my pictures. I was with Tom when he took the same pictures
              Originally posted by Tom McNikon View Post
              Man, I need to come here more often. Joakim used the exact same spot and focal length as me and the same exif, cause I gave him some night photo lessons and he used my tripod. Can look fussy, but the shots are his own
              Haha. Explains it all

Did anyone of you happen to capture Nordstjernens departure? I had big plans of taking photos when they left, but suddenly I saw a post on FB from one the crew members, saying they had left for Poland around 18:00. That was quick. Bummer
              Last edited by carinahansen; November 28th, 2012, 01:30.

Comment

Bless you all... I can't even begin to express how very much I wish I could have been alongside with you in Bergen ... (and Tom, I never did get around to taking any photos of that magic fountain... and you STILL have to persuade our pakarang to go shoot in the big B ....just tell me when!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fjordtroll View Post
                  Pictuers are deleted!
                  Dear friend, Joakim. Since the "trial" now appears to be be closed, and you made a fool of the "lawyers", it would please me alot if you have confidence to post out your wonderful pictures again.

I am green with envy by the result of your "photo-lesson". And I wish it was me who had a teacher like our McNikon-master..............

But I learned something today: It seems to be important to mention who is the owner of the tripod...........

I will follow this thread close........to see what is going to happen with our "Grand Old Lady".......Thanks to "Riksantikvaren" I am not as pessimistic as many others. But it is important that we keep an eye on her and her new owner............... Because we DEMAND to get her back where she belongs, in good shape.

Comment

and you made a fool of the "lawyers",
                    And me in particular. I have never felt so stupid in a very long time.

I'm well over 110 kgs+ so it would be impossible for me to lay down flat, but in me trying to do that, I also urge you Joakim to re-post...., please.

Yes, I've learned my lesson, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by HurtigruteMartin View Post
                      you made a fool of the "lawyers",

But I learned something today: It seems to be important to mention who is the owner of the tripod...........
                      Okay. If this is the way we act around here this is probably the last piece of energy I bother spending on this forum.
                      The outcome of my question was not that easy to predict, and the intention by asking was nothing but good.
                      If someone tried to notify me of a missing credit, whether that was correct or not, I know I would appreciate it, and I for sure wouldnt stamp "fool" on that person.
                      Fact is: No harm intended, and its sad that someone would think something else.

Comment

Can't anyone handle a "Sorry!"...., or a "Beg of pardon"...., and a person's regret of writing something both here, in PM's and on FB...????
                        How sorry must I be??? How many times must I admit stepping in the salad???? Holy, I'm almost drowning in it for God's sake!!
                        I've said I'm sorry to the person direct, I've said I'm sorry to all of you viewers...., what else can I do??? Any suggestions??????????

If I see two pictures looking like copies, I will always ask questions...., no matter who's behind the camera, even if it was our dear Captain.

A short note about the tripod would have explained it all, and I wouldn't have written a single letter!

I belive it is great that we learn from each other and help each other out, and so I told Joakim in a post in here. I belive Tom is a Master on the subject
                        and I also said Joakim was a great student. The pictures as such are great!!!!!

Holy Christ!!!!!!!!!!

I think I need a long time-out.....
                        Last edited by Sterkoder; November 28th, 2012, 17:26.

Comment

Now now everyone. Why dont we all take a deeep breath and calm down now,please.
                          I think we all must remember what actually is the reason why we are spending time here, and that is ofcourse because of our loved ship Nordstjernen. Are we perhaps so fired up about Her is leavin us that we are letting feelings take over?
                          Lets have a look at Marinetraffic and get furious about this instead:
                          Nordstjernen is now outside Gothenburg at the seastretch Kattegat.She is doing over 13knots on her way to Gdansk,Poland!

Comment

Originally posted by HurtigruteHelge View Post
                            Are we perhaps so fired up about Her is leavin us that we are letting feelings take over? Lets have a look at Marinetraffic and get furious about this instead:
                            Nordstjernen is now outside Gothenburg at the seastretch Kattegat. She is doing over 13knots on her way to Gdansk, Poland!
                            Yes. Hard times

Comment

The model of Nordsjernen in Hurtigruten Terminal at Finnsness.

Last edited by yvneac; March 19th, 2013, 16:38.

Comment

Originally posted by yvneac View Post
                                The model of Nordsjernen in Hurtigruten Terminal at Finnsness.
                                Am I wrong, or do some of those ropes need tightening?
                                ---------------------------
                                Harald Jarl, Honningsvag to Svolvaer, Summer 1985.
                                Deck plan geek.

Comment

Working...
                                X